Wrongfully permaban
Your name: Warlord Kandyman

Your ban ID: 24386

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: "Scamming"

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Got banned when my computer shut down for windows update crap JUST when a guy had given me the money and i was supposed to give him his goods. So i try to reconnect and saw that i had been banned without even a chance to explain.

Simple logic: would a real scammer try to reconnect shortly after his scam to try and fix the situation ? no i dont think so.
[Image: A219D333B44189A20207A3174571C1369D12F48D]

Posted for evidence

Would also like to point out that this ban took place yesterday. If you weren't trying to scam and noticed your ban so quickly, why wait till the next day to make contact with anyone or create this thread?
Well i already said my computer shut down so how is that evidence ? i know this !

What im asking is why would the admin PERMABAN me despite NO PRIOR RULEBRAKES instead of just letting me reconnect to resolve the situation.

Also i tried to make a post shortly after but i failed to use the template correctly and gave up because it was very late at night. This time i did it right tough.

It is completely nonsensical to ban or even permaban someone without giving them a chance to explain or resolve the situation, not even a warning !

That would make the vendor profession a needlessly risky job, should you DC during a trade you will get a PERMABAN slapped on you !

I dont get it.
(02-15-2013, 02:05 PM)warlordkandyman Wrote: Well i already said my computer shut down so how is that evidence ? i know this !

What im asking is why would the admin PERMABAN me despite NO PRIOR RULEBRAKES instead of just letting me reconnect to resolve the situation.

Also i tried to make a post shortly after but i failed to use the template correctly and gave up because it was very late at night. This time i did it right tough.

It is completely nonsensical to ban or even permaban someone without giving them a chance to explain or resolve the situation, not even a warning !

That would make the vendor profession a needlessly risky job, should you DC during a trade you will get a PERMABAN slapped on you !

I dont get it.

We have a zero-tolerance policy against scamming.
(02-15-2013, 09:04 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 02:05 PM)warlordkandyman Wrote: Well i already said my computer shut down so how is that evidence ? i know this !

I dont get it.

We have a zero-tolerance policy against scamming.

Thats great i hate scammers !
Also i would like to add that by banning me YOU made me a "scammer", allow me to explain.

If you had not banned me i could have reconnected and refunded the guy or given him the stuff he was buying......

Looking at it that way makes it a lot more interesting no ?

Without the actions of your admin i would never have been branded a scammer BECAUSE I WAS NOT SCAMMING. Sigh
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I think you should be unbanned good luck

Posting in a thread without the sufficient right

WARNED
Well i already said my computer shut down so how is that evidence ? i know this !

You do realize that when you crash it doesn't say you have disconnected. It says Steam Auth ticker or times you out. Worst part is you disconnect as soon as you get the money. Nice cover up though. Your lie is more obvious than fake fur.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub