Unban Appeal
Your name: DimitRi.

Your ban ID: 24487

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: "basing as a gundealer"

Involved: Original_khawk

Why we should unban you: We were not basing as gundealer/ BMD we were keeping our shop up i was about to put a new advert for our shop. We were with our shop at industrial because guns were banned.
You were sitting in industrial with a huge contra set up behind numerous walls wielding a M4a1 as a Gun Dealer.
first of all there was no one close so the reason why my m4 was out was because i felt like, no one saw it so it couldn't hurt anyone.
i was in the base because someone drove past and i had my m4 out, i was holstering when i got banned. those walls were because cops metagamed me before on contra that day and i got tired of it (was unemployed at that time and we got the idea for setting up a shop there again ). + i thought basing was closing yourself off from the outside world as a specific class, that's what i've heard. but now i know what it really means anyway Tounge. now to think of it i do deserve it but i also don't because i didn't knew it that good, that's why i put it as "basing as gundealer" because i thought you were wrong. + we locked it due to him doing weed and someone robbed us from weed before =/.
I am glad that you understand the meaning of what basing is. Sadly I am going to have to keep the ban length were it is.

Denied.