Unban Application
Your name: mikymaster13

Your ban ID: 24411

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: I was banned for 'Mass RDM Fail'

Involved: There Was me and the rebels (don't know there steam names)

Why we should unban you: Me and the rebels setup a meeting to raid the nexus and capture/kill the mayor, because there were so many people involved i am unsure if that was the main reason for my ban. As no other rebels where banned. After this event most citizens found out about our plans and started to kill me and the rebels over and over again. (running us over and shooting us) and even jumping on our bodies when we were injured, which im sure is a Bannable offence in its self. And in the end around 15 minutes after we raided the nexus i was banned (For RDM Fail). If i was Unbanned i would never try anything like this again, As it was the other rebels ideas and i am new to role-playing completely. But overall im not sure what he meant by 'Rdm Fail' but im sure he had a good reason for it, And i would like to know.

Thank You For Your Time, Mikymaster13[/font]
I honestly cannot remember you because I ban so many people for the same reason... But I do know that if the ban reason is

Attempted RDM, mass fail RP
4 days

Then you probably did something just absolutley unacceptable worth of a 4 day ban.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!