My unban request(perm)
Your name: [RG] Atmos Enclave (Steam Name)

Your ban ID: 23669 was the only ID of mine I could fine in there, my name was different then, it was =YGG=҉ ȾȾƒ۞ ȾȾ , if you want proof of me with my steam name =YGG=҉ ȾȾƒ۞ ȾȾ the go to my profile through my current name [RG] Atmos Enclave and view alliases.

Banned by:Jokhah(do not know the characters before "Jokhah"

Reason: I was banned for mass CDM, and it was carried on to a permanet ban in less than 2 weeks, it upsetted me because I did not CDM Sad someone stole my car and CMD'ed people while a police officer pulled me over, the admin immediatly froze ME and banned me for 1 day, leading to 4, then permanet, and that whole time I never got to play again, it just scaled up to permanet ban, it also made me mad that the admin did not ask me why, or see if I was the one who really CDM'ed.

Involved: I am sorry, I did not get the names, I think the admin who banned me first was someone named Jokhah, then "console" extended my ban to permanet.

Why we should unban you: I just never really got to play, I was a taxi driver, I was new, a cop pulled me over for parking in a non-parking area, and a noob stole my car and CDM'ed people with it, leading to me ban... and I am upset, and I was hoping I could really get to play the server.
Your ban hasn't even got 2 hours remaining.

Closed and denied.