Unban request [FL:RP]byQun
Your name: [FL:RP]byQun

Your ban ID: 24163

Banned by: scrabbies

Reason: FailRP, Using hydralics on chairs to send people flying in the air, request extention. Holdem -> Extended

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I don't see what the FailRP is for, but for the hydraulics chair. I only made it and took it up and down twice. No one was killed / hurt while doing so and I removed it afterwards. Then a couple of minutes later I get run over and killed while I had an AWP equipped. I then asked scrabbies (the only moderator online at that moment) to check the logs to see who picked it up as no one told me. He then said "No I won't check the logs for you as you just spawned that chair and put it up and down lots of times. Bye byQun." I thought it was stupid that he didn't do it but just walked away. About 20 seconds after that I got banned. I think a whole week is too much for a chair that went up and down twice and never hurt anyone. And also I was planning on playing loads of hours these days because I have a holiday now and lots of spare time. Now I can't play at all which really sucks.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
Hi, I'm the one who banned you and requested your extention.

Now lets get to the point.

FailRP = using hydralics with a chair to send people up in the air? What exact form of roleplay is that if not fail? It's also abuse.

Second, When I spawned it was up, when I came over it went down and up, then it did it again when I crossed the street. Who really knows how many other times it went up and down. As for checking the logs for your AWP, no for two reasons. One, you were being a mingebag by obviously abusing the tool when you thought no one was around, and two, I can even see who picked something up anyway.

If your going to break rules, don't turn around and ask me for help to get you something back because another rule breaker decided to kill you. To me, personally, if your not willing to obey the rules in the first place, why should I offer you my support?

Side note, your lucky it was only a week honestly. I know some other admins that would have made it a lot longer. Finally, you admitted to breaking the rules, which if you read the terms for unban requests, pretty much voids your unban anyway. Not for me to decide, but obviously I do not support your unban. Whenever you come back, play by the rules weather or not an admin or moderator is online.

Sincerely,
Jokhah
Well I admitted to breaking the rules, but not in the form that you said I did. I only put the thing up and down twice max. And I deleted it because I realised it was a rule-breaking object. But I never did anything to hurt anyone / kill anyone and I don't even care about the AWP. I was just sad that you didn't help me, but that is your choice. I have nothing to do with your choice. But however it's just so bad that I get banned in this week as I have loads and loads of free time now. While normally I play way less than I'd have done this week. And also, I asked an admin (don't remember who) if the chair was allowed, and he said if I make an attraction from it and not next to nexus. So that was a mistake I made. But I would just really appreciate if the ban could be shortened. I understand that I get banned but I think 1 week is just really long. Thanks for reading this though I already appreciate an answer.
Well, it was just a chair and hydralics: Not really an attraction.

And it was right next to the nexus water fountain.

So from the sounds of it you didn't take that admin's advice.
I was on the server while this happend, but I only saw it go up once. Also the AWP hes talking about is when he lost his AWP earlier today when a cop you banned CDM'd 10 people in a row. And after he CDM'd he took peoples guns. The AWP was one of them.
But he only made it go up and down once then he deleteted the structure.
It never killed anybody either.
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
(02-12-2013, 07:03 PM)Alex Wrote: I was on the server while this happend, but I only saw it go up once. Also the AWP hes talking about is when he lost his AWP earlier today when a cop you banned CDM'd 10 people in a row. And after he CDM'd he took peoples guns. The AWP was one of them.
But he only made it go up and down once then he deleteted the structure.
It never killed anybody either.

Trust me, it went up more then once. Or don't, I really don't know what you saw but you obviously weren't watching as long as I was. As for the AWP, again, I can't see who picks up things in the logs and I don't service people obviously breaking the rules with anything other then punishment. Or if that sounds to harsh for you, you can call it justice for the people who obey the rules and actually want to RP here at fearless. Whichever you'd prefer.
I actually want to RP that's why I hate being banned for longer than the original 24 hours. I just really want to play and I won't be making dumb mistakes like this one. I just want to roleplay and continue my journey on the server. This is just getting stopped because I get banned for a week because of 1 stupid chair which didn't hurt anyone at all! I get that I'm banned for failRP and that that takes 24 hrs. But I don't think 7 days is reasonable for such a small thing. I would just love to come back to the server and Roleplay with the people I like on there.

And by the way, I now see that the reason for the ban is 'Sending people flying up in the air'. But I only let 1 guy sit in my chair he just sat there let it go up and down then got out of it. Nothing happened. It sounds like I killed people by pushing them up just wanted to clear that up
This is FailRP and the ban and extension is valid.

Denied