unban request (warasd007)
Your name: Warasd007

Your ban ID: 24104

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'Allowing a guy to the top of nexus to kill president,Shooting tazed guy'

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I really did nothing wrong, heres exactly what happened, i became ss, went up into the nexus, where there was all the cops, they tased this guy, and then untased him, then he ran towards the elevator, and then they tased him again, then somehow i think someone hit him because blood went everywhere, it may have been the elevator or something because it seemed to be down and someone was in the shaft. so once the man was dead i jokingly shot at him. he was already dead. then i saw a guy outside with a communist flag so i went to investigate. i saw that the ss head was by the pres so i assumed they where ok. then once investigating this communist parade thingy i got randomly banned without any admin talking to me about it. so thats why i believe i should be unbanned.
dead i jokingly shot at him.

You said something along the lines of "Oh lets make sure he is dead", which isn't something someone would say(As a person who works for the government, Plus noting that there was 4cops around the one guy).. You wouldn't shoot(especially since he was handcuffed) someone being arrested.

You jumped past the part where you let the chef in. You stood at the nexus desk, the chef approaches you and says "Let me go up and kill the president", you gingerly waltz to the side and walk out the door yelling "Okay". Which then I banned the chef and I banned you moments later.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub