The one, serious unban request.
Your name: (The one)

Your ban ID: (23773)

Banned by: ([FL] Narcotic)

Reason: (Random Deathmatching, breaking FearRP)

Involved: (4 others. They were in my clan and we were stupid enough to ignore a admin his commands.)

Why we should unban you: (Yesterday was a long harsh day and i wanted to play some garry's mod, when doing so i started out rping lovely, giving people rides when they needed it etc. When i was driving with my team mates we were pretty ignorant, we acted so dumb and i'm ashamed off it. I'd like to apologize to Narcotic. So sorry for being such an childish prick. I want to play so badly but i can't because of the ban. I am so sorry for every mistake i have done! I love this server so much and i'd love to play on it again in the weekend since i can't play from monday to friday. For the fifth time, i am truly sorry about my behavior. I really hope that my time could be shortened or removed. If there is anything else that you guys need to know from me please ask. I've learned my lesson. Thank you so much for reading and have a nice evening =]HeartHeart. )
You may not post a ban request if you have broken the rules. The ban was justified, as you broke the rules.

Denied.