Your name:Disabled Monkey

Your ban ID: 23651

Banned by:Ghostrider

Reason: Apparently being racist

Involved: O Mah God

Why we should unban you:

1. it wasn't me it was some other english guy that sounds like me
2.im onnocent
3.im white why do i have the need to say the n word i havn't got a racist bone in me

You just banned me for racism, i was telling the guy to stop saying the N Word and, just because i was talking you ban me on the spot without even an explanation.

So why don't you ban O Mah god for being racist but no, he just RDM'D Someone, and was saying the n word and you show up think its me and ban me, whats the point all of the admins and mods should atleast let the person give an explination because your banning the wrong people all the time and why do i need to lie if i didn't do it i shouldnt have to take the blame for someone else.

no i don't have any proof because i didn't get chance to explain myself ghost just turned up lifted o mah god in to the air put him down looked at me because i was talking and banned me, not the actuall person being racist.

if you want me to give a full explanation what happen'd i will, i dont expect you to believe me but why would i lie.
I was walking near a group of people next to BP, when suddenly heard someone saying the N word. I then waited about 15 seconds to confirm the person who said that. Everytime I heard the N word, your name was poping up on the right bottom of my screen, meaning you were the one who said that.
or i was just speaking to someone the whole time because i have a tendancy to hold me mic button down but still you havn't even banned o mah god the RDM' if you want me to tell you the whole story i will but this ban is by far the worst ive seen and why would i risk getting banned again when i only got unbanned today :L seems logic
O Mah God was being racist before. It might've not been the same time, and I don't know if Monkey was saying it too or not, but I did hear O Mah God say the N word whenever he had killed someone. Whether it was RDM or an RP reason, he always gloated his kill by shouting "YEAH THAT'S RIGHT N****R!" Said it over a few times over OOC, too.

I did not hear O Mah God saying the N word.

If you have any evidence showing O Mah God, or any other player breaking the rules, you should post it in the Ban Request section.
well if you have proof of me actually saying the n word several times maybe you should upload it to youtube and let me watch it arn't mods supposed to record everything when thay're on anyway.

oh and ask any of my friends i have probably said the n word once another time when i 1st started and didnt really know the rules but as i said if you have proof of me saying the n word please do share because your supposed to back your story up even when you think your right.
I don't need to provide any video showing you saying the N word. And no, I'm not supposed to record everything while I'm playing.
(02-06-2013, 07:25 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: O Mah God was being racist before. It might've not been the same time, and I don't know if Monkey was saying it too or not, but I did hear O Mah God say the N word whenever he had killed someone. Whether it was RDM or an RP reason, he always gloated his kill by shouting "YEAH THAT'S RIGHT N****R!" Said it over a few times over OOC, too.
i arn't saying this to get me unbanned because im an honest person but if i had explained the whole situation thats exactly what happand some guy pulled out his knife so o mah god ran off i followed him he pulled out his ak ran straight back and said those exact words i just went up to the body because i love friday and said you got knocked the you know the rest i always do it even when a mod is stood next to me. and thanks kiru for posting brownie points for you buddy.
Ban under 24h.

Closing.