Unban Mistake-Confuson
Your name: Austynmt

Your ban ID: 23427

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Scamming

Involved: I don't remember his name but he was bank security at about 1:30 03/02/2013
Why we should unban you: I was banned for scamming but what actually happened is a man with no gun came to buy 5 shotgun shell from me, a arms dealer i charged him 2000$ he payed then as i was manufacturing them he tryed to stab me so i ran outside and got a cop but he told the cop i scamed him. I think i should be unbanned because i was framed and my side of the story wasn't heard. (Also im not trying to argue the rules but if i did scam him why would i be banned you can do it in real life, just a question thanks for your attention)
I was looking over it, he paid for 5, you gave him one, you then instead of giving him full quantity chose to ignore me and run away.
If someones trying to stab you you usually run away and same if you see a floating man (not trying to be a smart ass but i dident want to be a failrper) also i dident see your warning if you sent one i use a mic so i dont look for chat. Regarding him having 1 shell I dident give him one I have no clue how he got it perhaps i droped it.

also i don't think that means i should be banned forever and if i weren't banned it would be more realistic because he could have a. said there was a mix up b. killed me or left but its not realistic to scam someone and then magically disappear forever.
(02-06-2013, 02:36 AM)austynmt Wrote: If someones trying to stab you you usually run away and same if you see a floating man (not trying to be a smart ass but i dident want to be a failrper) also i dident see your warning if you sent one i use a mic so i dont look for chat. Regarding him having 1 shell I dident give him one I have no clue how he got it perhaps i droped it.

also i don't think that means i should be banned forever and if i weren't banned it would be more realistic because he could have a. said there was a mix up b. killed me or left but its not realistic to scam someone and then magically disappear forever.

You broke the rules, you got banned, you didn't "magically disappear", I think you perhaps has lost the point of your ban, as you scammed someone off their order, even after chances to repay it.
being banned would make you "magically" disappear also i don't think i should be banned forever after breaking that 1 rule and no others.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player austynmt (STEAM_0:1:47013233) will stand as issued.
Please note, that we have zero tolerance policy against scamming.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team