Banned for nothing
Your name: Volimius

Your ban ID: 23544

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Randomly raiding

Involved: dont remember

Why we should unban you: i got banned for nothing, because one player was doing FailRP and he had money printers, so he should get banned for FailRP, and not me. And i wasn't even raiding....
FailRP is not a reason to raid. There were no money printers nor contraband inside, anything else to say?
(02-05-2013, 04:44 PM)Narcotic Wrote: FailRP is not a reason to raid. There were no money printers nor contraband inside, anything else to say?

He said he didnt raid so whats the problem?

Also why did you ban me for prop climbing, im not gonna explain what happend because ive made an unban request http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=25431

i think that your banning people for no reason on these servers just saying
Simplebeings, don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Courthouse rules forbid you from posting in cases you're not involved with.
(02-05-2013, 06:12 PM)simplebeings Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 04:44 PM)Narcotic Wrote: FailRP is not a reason to raid. There were no money printers nor contraband inside, anything else to say?

He said he didnt raid so whats the problem?

Also why did you ban me for prop climbing, im not gonna explain what happend because ive made an unban request http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=25431

i think that your banning people for no reason on these servers just saying

As Killjoy said, you have no right at all to post here.

Also, if you didn't raid, what do you call it inside another person's house lockpicking doors?
It was not seen as the guy broke the machine moved from Burger King but someone stole my car, and when they recovered it went to that guy ...
I saw that, Volimius was with them i repeat he ONLY was with them.
(02-05-2013, 07:55 PM)Freezak Wrote: I saw that, Volimius was with them i repeat he ONLY was with them.

He was a part of it, he was in there and with them.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Volimius (STEAM_0:1:25711486) will stand as issued.
Please note, that going inside a raid with raiding team members makes you a part of it.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team