Unban Request
Your name: Killezkill

Your ban ID: 23305

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Failure to Fear RP, RDMing

Involved: [FL:RP] Me

Why we should unban you:
First of all, 6 days? and for what RDMing which i never even did. The day i got banned was friday and all i did that day was stay back and help the don corleone build our base. I dont even have a gun to RDM with in the first place. I played for a few hours and i come back today to find that im banned for RDMing and failed rp. I was a corleone helping the don build his place... is that not rp? Please unban me i did not do anything to get banned.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24895
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting without sufficient rights, you're not funny or clever.
This was not RDM!!!! I did not fail to roleplay because i was a corleone member and i was trying to rob her but she did not comply and i warned her several times but she just kept looking around so me and my gang did what we had to do! is that not roleplay? surely not RDM. I did not just walk in and kill her. Please unban me.
Surely. Haveyou checked what i uploaded. You was a BMD, I was never told anything. The admin watched the footage. It showed what you done when you walked in. You should not lie. Logs can also prove.

EDIT: Also, Download the footage, Put in gmoddemo folder. Make sure you have console enabled. Type in the file name. It shows what you done wrong. Nothing else to say.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
Yea, really no justification, denied.