Burrito Warrior - Unban
Exclamation 
Name: Burrito Warrior

BAN ID: 23484

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: FailRP, arguing in OOC, obviously not here to RP, only to piss off people

Involved: Myself.

Firstly, a 7 day ban is absolutely ridiculous. For starters, I was not arguing in OOC, merely stating that it was a random raid. And I do admit, I was attempting to piss people off, but I DID say at the beginning of my job as president (In OOC) that I would probably try to piss as many people off as possible before getting raided. No player/admin warned me that this was a bannable offense. FailRP, where does that come into it? Unjust, dictator laws maybe, but all my laws were valid, backed up with an RP reason. I think at the very least a warning is the appropriate action. As for a 7 day ban, absolutely ridiculous. Please consider my proposal,
-Burrito Warrior
What you did was unacceptable, first you report to me that the raid was random, then you say just the opposite in OOC, proves you lied to me about the case. As for the thing to provoke parties to raid/kill you, it is wrong a pure FailRP.

You also may not dispute a ban if you have broken the rules.
(02-04-2013, 09:59 PM)Narcotic Wrote: What you did was unacceptable, first you report to me that the raid was random, then you say just the opposite in OOC, proves you lied to me about the case. As for the thing to provoke parties to raid/kill you, it is wrong a pure FailRP.

It's not failRP if it was stated AT THE BEGINNING of my reign of presidency I said IN OOC that I would probably piss people off. How did I lie about the case? Jokhah sorted it out. I didn't say it wasn't random in OOC, and they didn't even give an RP reason. Also, Jokhah had sorted it out. It was Jokhahs case and he had reached a verdict. You, however didn't even investigate, you just banned me for 7 days. Pointless...
(02-05-2013, 09:44 AM)Burrito Warrior Wrote:
(02-04-2013, 09:59 PM)Narcotic Wrote: What you did was unacceptable, first you report to me that the raid was random, then you say just the opposite in OOC, proves you lied to me about the case. As for the thing to provoke parties to raid/kill you, it is wrong a pure FailRP.

It's not failRP if it was stated AT THE BEGINNING of my reign of presidency I said IN OOC that I would probably piss people off. How did I lie about the case? Jokhah sorted it out. I didn't say it wasn't random in OOC, and they didn't even give an RP reason. Also, Jokhah had sorted it out. It was Jokhahs case and he had reached a verdict. You, however didn't even investigate, you just banned me for 7 days. Pointless...

Look, you sent a @ message stating that the raid was random, Jokhah responded, and I took a look at the logs to find your previous broadcasts and happenings from the governmental side. After that you state in OOC that the sole purpose if it was to piss off people, I found you lying about a case and fail roleplaying hard as the president.
[President Rules]
1. As President you have to follow the server rules, for example you can't say that NLR breaking and RDM are allowed.
2. The President must answer warrants. You can either accept or deny them.
3. Do not warrant players without a RP reason, advised is to ask the reason before warranting.
4. Do not initiate a lockdown without a RP reason.
5. You must repeat your laws from time to time so new people are aware of them.
6. Do not spam broadcasts wait at least 1 minute before broadcasting again.
7. Do not use your presidential spawn protection to fall to the bottom of the Nexus

(02-05-2013, 09:47 AM)Narcotic Wrote:

Look, you sent a @ message stating that the raid was random, Jokhah responded, and I took a look at the logs to find your previous broadcasts and happenings from the governmental side. After that you state in OOC that the sole purpose if it was to piss off people, I found you lying about a case and fail roleplaying hard as the president.

Please enlighten me as to how stating in OOC is failRP. All my laws didn't break any server rules, and were all backed up by RP reasons, however ridiculous they were. I never lied about a case. It was random, as they just stormed in and shot me. Jokhah sorted it, it's not as if you teleported to me and investigated it. You didn't even look at to what other people had said/typed. Your verdict was instant and unfair. The presidential rules state nothing about what I have allegedly "broken".
(02-05-2013, 09:48 AM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: [President Rules]
1. As President you have to follow the server rules, for example you can't say that NLR breaking and RDM are allowed.
3. Do not warrant players without a RP reason, advised is to ask the reason before warranting.
7. Do not use your presidential spawn protection to fall to the bottom of the Nexus

Please enlighten me as to how stating in OOC is failRP. All my laws didn't break any server rules, and were all backed up by RP reasons, however ridiculous they were. I never lied about a case. It was random, as they just stormed in and shot me. Jokhah sorted it, it's not as if you teleported to me and investigated it. You didn't even look at to what other people had said/typed. Your verdict was instant and unfair. The presidential rules state nothing about what I have allegedly "broken".

You said something along these lines:

The purpose of it was to find out how quickly I could get raided/killed, that is FailRP.
(02-05-2013, 10:28 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 09:48 AM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: [President Rules]

You said something along these lines:

The purpose of it was to find out how quickly I could get raided/killed, that is FailRP.

In OOC. It's not as if I broadcasted it. OOC: Not RP.
Anyway, that's only one rule that I have apparently broken, which I still deny doing. So I don't exactly think thats worth a 7 day ban in the first place. But I have still not confessed to "failRP". So thats beside the point.

Can we please reach a FAIR verdict soon?
We will reach a fair verdict as soon as this case closes.

You told us in OOC the absolute opposite of what you told the admins; thus wasting our time and resources, and you told us that it was only to provoke raids and aggressive behavior, we don't tolerate such things here. If your sole purpose of the presidency is to provoke people to raid, I suggest you don't even near that job.
(02-05-2013, 12:10 PM)Narcotic Wrote: We will reach a fair verdict as soon as this case closes.

You told us in OOC the absolute opposite of what you told the admins; thus wasting our time and resources, and you told us that it was only to provoke raids and aggressive behavior, we don't tolerate such things here. If your sole purpose of the presidency is to provoke people to raid, I suggest you don't even near that job.

If that is the case then perhaps a blacklist or a demote would have been in order. I stated at the beginning that I would do this, and nobody told me otherwise, even though there was around 3 admins on. And how did I say the exact opposite? I stated that I was randomly raided, since they raided without an RP reason, also the fact that it was a corleone that raided me, and not a rebel since rebels were the only gang I had banned.
If you did everything possible to piss them off, with only intending to get raided/killed then:
1)That's FailRP, as no president out there runs a government just to get shot
2)You pretty much gave 'em reasons to raid you, so your admin calls were bogus

Your behavior indeed doesn't show you as somebody willing to RP properly and play nice, but left you coming off rather as aggressive and provocative.