Unfair banned -.-
Your name: MaRePaRe007

Your ban ID: 14th ban for same reason on day of unban

Banned by: [FL] Temar [FL] Narcotic
Reason: 14th ban for same reason on day of unban

Involved:a

Why we should unban you: Unfair ban. I was 50 meters away from place where i got killed last time :|. And that place was like 20 meters from my spawn point -.-
I Was going to bank of america on main street and sudenly. Got unfairly banned. Later i read on ban list Temar saying i got perma banned for 'Same reason as before'. -_-
So its unfair ban. Tounge
If u have picture proof of me going to that place where i died, post link here Tounge
I can't comment on the nlr ban as I didn't give it I was simply on and checked history cuz of ban count
Considering you only just got unbanned for nlr I won't be unbanning you unless narocotic approves this. It stays
You might wana add his name too your post too so he can easily see its his in our admin bar
It was unfair ban Sad
I was 50 meters away from place where i got killed last time. And 20 meters away from my spawn point. So it basiclly is unfair ban Sad
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned - Posting in a thread without the sufficient right - Temar
Please guys. It was unfair ban Sad
Guys i dont know why but i got feeling like i want to play on that server 24 hours a day :O!
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player MaRePaRe007 (STEAM_0:1:47280906) will stand as issued.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team