Unban request
Your name:Skakisen

Your ban ID:23229

Banned by:[FL] Ruxandra

Reason:Mass RDM, backseat administrating, promoting generla aggresiveness, cardming.

Involved:Lots of retarded cops & SS, Duncan Whiley and Scene.

Why we should unban you: You should unban me cause I did not do anything wrong.

Mass RDM: The cops & SS started fighting us at the slums to begin with, we killed them. Okay, we are allowed to do that.
Then they started coming and coming and coming, never stopped coming. So much NLR breaking it's insane. Ofcourse I defended myself with my gang, which gave me alot of kills. They just ran at us and opened fire so I fired back.

Backseat administrating: I never did that.

promoting general aggresiveness: how?

cardming: I don't remember ever running anyone over.
Edit your ban request with basic common sense or I will deny it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(02-03-2013, 04:59 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Edit your ban request with basic common sense or I will deny it.

Fine, there you go.
I got reports of you having almost 60 kills and decided to check the logs, here's the outcome:

You killed SS and Cops breaking NLR which is backseat administrating, I don't care about the circumstances but when that happens to get proof and make ban requests, not kill them over and over again.

Promoting general aggresiveness came with your act, killing them over and over again, raiding people, generally around 6-8 people at least. I deduced that by you using keypad cracker and door breachers.

Also, I saw you cardming at least 4-5 of the people that were breaking NLR, mainly the police officers.

This is not the first time you did something similar, take this ban as a way to change your attitude on the server as the next similar infraction will be most likely permanent.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(02-03-2013, 04:38 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I got reports of you having almost 60 kills and decided to check the logs, here's the outcome:

You killed SS and Cops breaking NLR which is backseat administrating, I don't care about the circumstances but when that happens to get proof and make ban requests, not kill them over and over again.

Promoting general aggresiveness came with your act, killing them over and over again, raiding people, generally around 6-8 people at least. I deduced that by you using keypad cracker and door breachers.

Also, I saw you cardming at least 4-5 of the people that were breaking NLR, mainly the police officers.

This is not the first time you did something similar, take this ban as a way to change your attitude on the server as the next similar infraction will be most likely permanent.

I killed them because they shot at me, which is allowed.

"Also, I saw you cardming at least 4-5 of the people that were breaking NLR, mainly the police officers." That is so much bullshit. I wasn't even in my car 5 minutes before that happened or during the fight. You are such a fucking lyer. Maybe you saw my car, a black hummer that was stolen by someone that hit cops. BUT IT SURE AS HELL WASN'T ME.

Not the first time I did something similar? Tell me when I did something like this, cus this sure is the first time for me that I've witnessed this much NLR breaking.

I never did backseat administrating. If they shoot at me, I'm allowed to shoot back, and you know I just happened to be better at it.

This is so much bull.
Ignore that up there and read this instead.^ Just letting my rage out.

I just wanna add some things.

I have asked admins and moderators so many times about so many small things to get a clear view of the rules and all the unwritten rules to keep me on my toes.

Let's take NLR out of the picture and just think about the whole fight IC.
I'm with my gang, cops come running around the corner shooting the first thing they do.
I don't think: "NLR! KILL EM NOW!"
I think: Oh, we must shoot back else we will die.
Now this is one of the unwritten rules that I'm not 100% sure of...
but I think it's okay to not want to die.

The cdm thing. Yes sometimes I accidently run people over. I always stop and get out to say I'm sorry thru my microphone. Some admin/moderator can vouch this for me as I ran one of them over a while ago and I went out and apologized.

I know the rules and I would not blatantly break them.

About promoting general aggresiveness. Also one of the unwritten rules if I remember it correctly. Now all I know about it is that you are not allowed to say stuff like "come raid us now!" or similiar things. I learned that after my first ban:

"'Encouraging aggressive RP'" - Holdem

Where I was pissed off after a random raid occured on me.
After that I was really being careful not to Encouraging aggressive RP in any way.

If I did I'm really sorry and I would like to know specificly what I did wrong to not the same mistake again.

Please don't just ban me without telling me what I did wrong, how else am I suppose to learn properly?

The only thing that I might could actually have done is promote general aggresivness.
I just don't know how I did it.
So I wanna say I'm sorry but atleast give me a reduced ban duration.
I told you exactly what you did wrong and your attitude here is a perfect example on your general attitude on the server. I explained exactly what you did, don't make up the excuse of people shooting you and you shoot back because you can avoid that easily.

Any last statements before I close this?
Credit goes to Jamie.
Yeah you banned me for false reasons and the server would be much better off without you.
Good to hear.

Unban request denied.
Credit goes to Jamie.