Unban me
Sad 
Your name: Pölli

Your ban ID: 13146

Banned by: [FL] Soulripper

Reason: NLR,Propkill,Teamkill?

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you: It has been over a year ago when Soulripper banned me. I think you should unban me because it has been so long ago when i played in the server last time and I would now never break the rules because I don`t ever want to get banned again. My friends are playing FLRP again so I would want to play again. Thank you for reading my post.
(01-24-2013, 11:11 AM)Polli Wrote: Why we should unban you: It has been over a year ago

Ban given on: 2012-08-01
(01-24-2013, 12:45 PM)Killjoy Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 11:11 AM)Polli Wrote: Why we should unban you: It has been over a year ago

Ban given on: 2012-08-01

umm.. wtf? Do you know why i have 2 permanent bans
It was probably back when we had issues with bans. Banned players was getting on
Looking at you bans you RDM a massive amount of people. Got permed. Changed name and came back on started prop killing and got permed again
(01-24-2013, 03:46 PM)Temar Wrote: It was probably back when we had issues with bans. Banned players was getting on
Looking at you bans you RDM a massive amount of people. Got permed. Changed name and came back on started prop killing and got permed again

I think i did the rdm and propkill at the same playing session, but changed name same time that i was playing. And I forgot to say that who was involed was my friend too. He did the same stuff and got 1 month? he had more rdm kills and stuff. I`m sorry that I was that stupid. Didn`t even remember that i killed 89 times :O.. But I hope that you could even shorten my ban. Like put a month or something. Thanks for answering me Smile
I remember you. It was exactly when the banlist wasn't working. You were permabanned initially but after a few hours you joined and RDM'ed over 80 people as revenge.

You are not getting unbanned, ever.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.