unban
Your name: No Name

Your ban ID: 18419

Banned by: ruxandra

Reason: Admin disrespect, priors, last chance

Involved:

Why we should unban you: ruxandra fly invisible to my base and remove it then i say ruxandra fuck you, you cant just remove my base and then i found out it was a warning but how should i know it was ar warning Sad
Quote:4. Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats.
will yo unban me if i am right
She can just remove your base if she has a reason
Which I assume she would tell you before or after or even if you asked politely
And what you say is your own fault
I don't know what you mean when you ask if you will get unban if your right?
Right about what?
ruxandra dont say it was a warning thats why i wana get unbanned
i get banned in 6 month and its 2 month ago.
I say to nacotic if i am right with the unban requst
Uuh... What did I just read?
(01-23-2013, 03:47 PM)Peterkkristensen Wrote: ruxandra dont say it was a warning thats why i wana get unbanned
i get banned in 6 month and its 2 month ago.
I say to nacotic if i am right with the unban requst

Well, I stated the rule you broke, as you obviously don't understand that if an administrator does something or not, you may not harass or insult them in any way.
I removed your base due to being a doomfort and having 3 or 4 custom doors, not very sure since it was some time ago. While typing the reason to explain why I removed it, you insulted me instead of asking decently why I did it.

That was your 13th ban hence why I gave you 6 months. Consider this your last chance to pull your act togheder and start abiding the rules. Understand your mistakes instead of pointing fingers.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
ruxandra i type ruxandra fu*k you, you cant just remove my base and its faster to type it is a warning so its not a fair reason to ban me in 6 month
Denied.