UnBan Request Look no admins are looking at it
Your name: D Wep Lord

Your ban ID: 22340

Banned by: Temar

Reason: Discriminating

Involved: Modx / Pez / Killer / Mr Colt

Why we should unban you:Reason
I know it was wrong of me to be racist but i did call an admin he ignored me or he was AFK i am not sure,

We kept getting random raided by Pez,Killer,Mr Colt and a few others i am not sure of there proper names i lost a AUG because i could not have time to holster it and i was really angry i am very sorry,

When my friend killed them because they were random raiding ( Modx ) killed them they broke nlr about 3 times the 3rd time i died and got fed up then i got banned. Mr Colt got the warrant he had no reason i was asking him in OOC for about 10 minutes he ignored me every time.

I am extreamly sorry for what i did i did explain to them the rules of raiding but Mr Colt ignored me said he was doing the RP agiain and got another warrant without no reason.

I am very sorry for what i did Temar and i will never do it agiain i hope that next time you are there
Keep Doing A Good Job Admins Good Job Smile
Thats Right, We kept getting RDMed, and they kept breaking NLR. We told them that we were getting an admin , They said like "What is he gonna do about this, we are doing nothing wrong" He clearly said. Then we called The admin and like D Wep Lord Says he was ignoring us or beeing AFK, Well We got Pissed of after a while it was getting annoying So when he came After A LONG time just that Moment D Wep Lord Said It...
I agree it was wrong of you to be racist, and i also think you should be unbanned.

But first reason i was there, becouse someone were driving to fast (think it was Modx, not sure) and woudent stop, we followed and got shot at, called for backup (you killed Garion and he didnt come back so that NRL was not valid), 2 other cops came, i stood outside with my car and was shooting towards you while 2 other cops ran in (no warrant, didnt think of it, wanted to stay alive. Sry) then i saw u talk to them when i cuffed you, didnt know you were doing OOC then.

Other time we went by and saw a cop car inside ur facility it was around 20min later, and asked you why there was a cop car in your facility (in new rp, i knew why it was there, but since i died i asked) and you kept yelling "It was from the RP before, it was from the rp!) and then i said something about "Im doing rp now, asking you about the car" and you kept yelling "it was from the rp and that i need a warrant".

We Clearly missunderstood eachother, im sorry for making you mad, and i forgive everything you said to me, i think D Wep Lord should be Unbanned, it was a way to long ban acculy
(01-23-2013, 04:09 PM)Mr Colt Wrote: I agree it was wrong of you to be racist, and i also think you should be unbanned.

But first reason i was there, becouse someone were driving to fast (think it was Modx, not sure) and woudent stop, we followed and got shot at, called for backup (you killed Garion and he didnt come back so that NRL was not valid), 2 other cops came, i stood outside with my car and was shooting towards you while 2 other cops ran in (no warrant, didnt think of it, wanted to stay alive. Sry) then i saw u talk to them when i cuffed you, didnt know you were doing OOC then.

Other time we went by and saw a cop car inside ur facility it was around 20min later, and asked you why there was a cop car in your facility (in new rp, i knew why it was there, but since i died i asked) and you kept yelling "It was from the RP before, it was from the rp!) and then i said something about "Im doing rp now, asking you about the car" and you kept yelling "it was from the rp and that i need a warrant".

We Clearly missunderstood eachother, im sorry for making you mad, and i forgive everything you said to me, i think D Wep Lord should be Unbanned, it was a way to long ban acculy

I forgive you to i was very wrong to get mad but there was alot of minge cops we just missunderstood each other i agree i am exstreamly sorry
You were racist. Nuff' said.
Wait out your ban.
Closed and denied.