unban me
Your name:reaper

Your ban ID: 21898

Banned by:holdem

Reason: '10th ban, shooting people on sight as a security guard just because they're trespassing and weren't armed'

Involved: an ss dont know the names (hes the reason i got banned)

Why we should unban you: this ban is nul cus i was a security to the pres in the labs and 2 men cokme down uncufffed ( the punch so we new they where) and say that they have pmed pres and he has said they can come so i went over ask m and he said they where lying i say pls leave and then the ss says go open the door so i type in the code he gose out and shoots them i then follow him out and see the ss has killed 1 and 1 is alive and he has a usp out so i kill him cus he shot at me i then get banned for rdm mid way explain to holdem why i killed him (if i am not unbanned psl find the ss who killed mcfly4 and ban him this happend the day i posted this at 14:55 pm ish gmt.
" i was on a steam call ask if it was true adn he siad no" isint this meta just wondering
btw clean up your spelling Smile
You clearly said "Leave or I'm going to shoot you", then opened the door and gunned them down with the SS, who was also punished.

No unban from me, you should know the rules by now.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
My opinion is that that the person who didnt leave broke FearRP

And reaper should get unbanned, he clearly said "Leave or i'm going to shoot you" he didnt leave, so he shooted him, is it RDM?

User warned for posting without sufficient right
(01-18-2013, 11:45 AM)Missedi Wrote: My opinion is that that the person who didnt leave broke FearRP

And reaper should get unbanned, he clearly said "Leave or i'm going to shoot you" he didnt leave, so he shooted him, is it RDM?

Unless you are involved I'd suggest you stop posting.
the ss did it first without a reason so then i go out to apooligize then i see the kyle has a gun so i kill him
I heard you saying "I'm going to open and shoot you".
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Moved to denied.