Unban Request Chiz
Exclamation 
Your name: Chiz

Your ban ID: 21822

Banned by: Temar

Reason: Scamming

Involved: Me and another player i was trading with. (Forgot his name)

Why we should unban you:
Hello chaps. I have attempted to get on the server today and found out i am banned. Immediately i knew what this was for. Last night i was trying to trade a corvette for a mustang + cash. As i was in the middle of doing so.. (After picking up the players mustang) my mother decided to turn off the internet.

I would try to contact the player that i was trading but was unable to remember the name. I am extremely sorry for causing this upset. If i am able to appeal this ban successfully... i will return the mustang to the owner or complete the deal which was originally meant to occur under admin supervision.

I have checked the ban reasoning and i am permanently banned. I have never been involved in any bans or kicks on the server and have sold/bought cars in the past with positive results.

Please take the time to consider my situation as i am a big fan of the server and have played over 60 hours with no other bad reports. Blush
(01-15-2013, 06:35 PM)Chiz Wrote: I have never been involved in any bans or kicks on the server and have sold/bought cars in the past with positive results.

well when I look I see 3 previous bans, 1 being for scamming
Any previous bans were a very long time ago. I have been playing legit and roleplaying for a while now. I genuinely didn't intend to scam this person on the current ban. I can only hope that you give me a final chance and i will return his car or give him my corvette and his mustang as an apology.
Known Chiz for quite some time now, Doesn't seem like him to scam anyone. He is a very generous guy (Helped me out with alot when I first met him) and a very good Rper. I hope you guys give him a second chance as there are not many good and genuine Rpers like this guy!

Temsex
Denied.