Red Orchestra's Unban request.
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] Red Orchestra

Your ban ID: 18974

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Micspamming, warned twice, priors, last chance

Involved: a people i forgot their names . they listed at my other unban

Why we should unban you: Well . what we have to say .. The ban has passed 1 month from now . and this is the last unban request that i will make .. " i think" because this is the 2nd unban request . and its last chance at the ban reason .. so i guess i missed Fearless a lot ... i haven't played it for a month i was Addicted to fearless. which i was playing more than 3 hours a day .. all that times RPing and having fun with friends and and etc.. i really don't know what to say but im very sorry about what happend at the last moment when i was at the server.. to be "honest" . i did minge and played that stupid theme .. i know how stupid i was on that time .i feel embarrassed a lil bit ,, hope you guys give me 1 more chance to stay at Fear less. Smile
I Edited the Thread
(01-12-2013, 08:24 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: Reason: Micspamming, warned twice, priors, last chance

hope you guys give me 1 more chance to stay at Fear less. Smile

I think last chance means last chance, after this I think one more offense could get you permanently suspended from the FearlessRP servers.

What you're looking for, I think (Correct me if I am wrong) is a ban shorten, so that you can play on the servers again, not a last chance because that's already given to you.
(01-12-2013, 09:36 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 08:24 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: Reason: Micspamming, warned twice, priors, last chance

hope you guys give me 1 more chance to stay at Fear less. Smile

I think last chance means last chance, after this I think one more offense could get you permanently suspended from the FearlessRP servers.

What you're looking for, I think (Correct me if I am wrong) is a ban shorten, so that you can play on the servers again, not a last chance because that's already given to you.

oh forgot to say ban short Wink. unban or shorten ban they are all great . hope just rux give me a chance to ban shorten or even unban Smile
No, I will not give you a ban shorten due to the simple fact that you need this time off to get your things straight. You didn't even bother checking your ban and writing a proper unban request which shows alot about someone, but not enough to shorten his sentence.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.