Banned for propkilling self
Lightbulb 
STEAM_0:0:24667412

Your name: Xenon

Your ban ID: 21416

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky

Reason: Propkilling self

Involved: Araknos and Nick

Why we should unban you: Well i played on the server a while ago but i wanted to learn back how to freeze the objects and than it didn't work so the prop was going back down on my head and i died and than it sayd i was disconnected so i look and it was their banned for 1 day i thought because i want to learn how this works i get banned. I think i deserve a unban and i will never try to learn things in the server again.

Yours Sincerly Xenon
Blatantly lying in an Unban Request that you shouldn't have made at all is not going to help your case.

I was watching you as you took a prop, lifted it in the air, froze it, made sure you were under it properly and finally dropped it on yourself.
Yeah sure i never froze it man i just know that u need to press right mouse button so. You as donator should not lie.
you have been playing over a month
54 hours playtime
got 5 bans now
dont act like a complete noob
But i think 24 hours is a little to long isn't it someone who throws a molotov at a admin gets 24hours to
I watched for ages as you missed with the prop, then tried again until it finally killed you, I love how you try and bullshit your way out of it. Whoever in the world tries to learn how props work by placing them above your head at a massive height? That doesn't want to propkill themself of course. Anyone that would actually do that I doubt would be able to download steam with such a lack of common sense.
Yeah but still 24 hours for it omg someone who throws a molotov at a admin gets 24 hours to so i thought 1-2 hours would be better
Bans under 24 hours cannot be applied.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.