FreeLynx Scammed me out of 200k
Name of player: FreeLynx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19507294

Time in GMT: not sure posotive but i think around 8 o'clock if tht is gmt time, i live in delaware. if tht help u figure out the timezones.

Server: V2d

Summary: so i was asking for people to donate for me and FreeLynx pmed me that he would. said he would do it, i announed to everyone in ooc that this was happening incase i got scammed he did scam me. people such as Skitz, Preditor of war and others saw this, but when i asked them to back me up on the forums they said they are not my army as if i where asking them to march into war.

Evidence: I have a video with very little evidence its me askign around for money but at the end he pms me saying he will do it but then fraps shut off D: i am not sure how to upload it so if you could please tell me how to in the comments. thank you admins, and if some of you decided to come from the server thank you for helping me.

ps: will i be refunded my money? even if i dont have enough proof if not i think this may be the end of me on this server mainly because the frustration of working to get 200k then having it all thrown away. unless i can find someone kind enough to donate for free. just like to thank you again.
You can upload it on Youtube. There is a button "Add a video" at the top once you are logged in.
If it's too big, you can convert it using "Handbrake". Convert it into MP4.
ok thank u i dont have alot of evidence but wats in it is me asking around for a person who will donate for me and it ends with him saying ill do it. i annoyced tht i was giving him money in ooc and said this is incase if it is a scam. ill get working on youtube.
He Scammed 300k out of me!, He said Selling A Lambo for 300k i said ill buy for 200k and a dress he said Okay and i gav eit and he contacted a police officer to taze me then he ran and we had a hugge discussion on The OOC and i lost 300k =(
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
Both Refunded, Both Accounts involved have been permed