Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP]Disabled Angel

Your ban ID: 21221

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: NLR

Involved: a

Why we should unban you:Ok one thing I'd like to mention is that Fultzy often has these little 'undercover' name changes so he can sneakily monitor rule breakers without them knowing he's joined, this doesn't work on multiple accounts as if he'd just been called Fultzy I would of just used @. Here we go: This mess all began when I got RDM'ed, on my death screen I saw a civilian walk up to the guy with the ak-47 and just get gunned down, I returned to my place of death to record the culprit and post a BR. Much to my inconvenient missfortune I arrived with my finger hovering on F9 and just got gunned down instantly with no evidence, as soon as that happened Fultzy tped straight to me and gave me a ban. To be honest it's slightly ridiculous that when people complain about minging you state post BR's but when collecting the evidence for those BR's it's rule breaking. It's punishing the people that are trying to make the server decent and rewarding those who just mess around.
(01-06-2013, 10:09 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: I saw a civilian walk up to the guy with the ak-47 and just get gunned down, I returned to my place of death to record the culprit and post a BR.

You are admitting to breaking NLR. There isnt really anything else to say here other then that
Ban equal to 24 hours or shorter. Denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.