unban request
Lightbulb 
Your name: (Steam friends name)
RafaelGaribas

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL:M] GhostRider

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
CDMx2, disconnecting afterwards

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
a

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I'v CDMed 2 guys but they was standing on the road about gas station I was trying to stop but I have toyota and can't stop so fast. Then I disconnected because last time in same situation, Equalaizer did not even listen to me I was trying to tell him why it happend, but he just banned me. Dear Ghostrider, I'v learned my lesson, but please unban me, today I bought this car and don't know how to control it (it is very fast God damn).
They were standing next to the pavement, and you ran them over. Perhaps you bought that car today, and prehaps you lost control and ran them over by an accident, the part where you disconnected just made it even worse. If you would've just stay and say sorry, I would've probably just take your vehicles access or even just warn you. Yet, you chose to disconnect, and that was the main reason why I issued the suspension.

The ban is under 24 hours, I'm against unban, perhaps this will teach you not to disconnect next time.
Appeal is 24 hours or under, denied.