Unban Request.
Your name: Captain Tiberius (Tyberian Sykes) STEAM_0:1:15541465

Your ban ID: 20639

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: Propkill

Involved: Me?

Alright. So. I don't know why I was banned, nor was I told. I wasn't given a warning, I wasn't even spoken to. If I could at least know the reason for this, I'd be happy. Thank you.

EDIT: Alright. I've found the bans tab after looking around. It says Propkill. I didn't propkill anyone, except the guy who asked me to do it because he was low on health, and there was no paramedics. I understand there is a "Don't kill players with props", but there is nothing that says I can't do it when the person asks, if that is not allowed, it's fine. But you people could at least put that up, AND inform me about why I'm going to be suspended for a day, rather than not say a damn thing. Very annoying. Have a great one.

EDIT2: Fixed. Would still like some sort of answer.
I suggest, after finding the bans page, you edit in the relevant information so that the admin involved is aware of this appeal.
[Tools/Props Rules]
1. Do not propkill yourself or others.

Something you don't understand? You don't do it at all... I even banned the guy who asked because it is failRP and you are not allowed to ask to kill yourself because you are low hp.
I'm sorry, did you even read what I posted? Because right now I'd have to ask you if there's something you don't understand. I don't see anywhere that says that you aren't allowed to do this. If that's a rule, maybe you should update it?
Quote:It’s almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won’t do questionable things or search for loopholes.

I'm sorry, but it says 1. Do not propkill yourself or others.. There is no exception to the rule, so why on Earth would someone asking you to do it be acceptable?

Appeal denied.