Unban request
Your name: PooPKingofStuff

Your ban ID: 20474

Banned by: Lobo

Reason: Killing a Moderator on duty

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: The ban says that I "Killed him on duty" but there was a raid on the President and he was running with the raider, so I believed he was helping out.
I teleported to Jarz who reported prop block and other base rules broken on the top floor. You came up the first time whenever he was showing me this and shot at us. I let this slide because you might not know it was me. I then teleported back to him after he pmed me saying propblock which I thought he was reporting another one but he was with the president. I was the only one in the office unarmed standing in the corner. You walk in look at me and put a full clip into me.
Because I believed you were a raider, you said nothing to me and just stood there. You could of said something so I knew you were not just raiding. Like before you came back up, especially if you knew he was raiding.
I stepped out of the raid stood by myself in office and was unarmed. What did you possibly see in me?
A raider. And handled as such.
And that is where you are wrong.

It is a no from me. If someone sees this any other way they can over turn this.
Don't know how I am wrong but fine. And never expected to get unbanned by you anyway so that's fine as well.
I am assuming you were SS? If you were, the SS are meant to save lives, not kill unarmed people.
Denied - killing unarmed people is unacceptable
Arrest / find out who he is next time