Jackoburst UBR
Your name: Jackoburst

Your ban ID: 20337

Banned by: Adman (approved BR)

Reason: Ban Request 23091 Approved - "Persistent FailRP, general minging. Team-killing and backseat administration."

Involved: Phoenix
AUT_bennygamer
65wolf

Why we should unban you: well as shown in my approved BR was recorded team killing and back seat administrating with friends I know i in no way justify my actions when i say there were 7 people on the server i believe roughly 6 of us were banned (2 permadents bans) and the other person was martin G who recorded the incident. what was going on on the server before martin G recorded was that 65 wolf was prop minging, killing, trapping, and blocking so we were constantly shooting him down or tazing him to attept to arret him which happened serveral times then came the "minging".

the "minging" was considered when we started killing 65wolf every time he spawned a prop on the street and when we caught each other in crossfire we would ingage in deathmatch and there on we would do this for fun. all of us were very stupid doing this as we didnt really think it mattered since 6/7 of us were doing this what im trying to say is barley anyone on so we wanted to have fun.

Then me being accused of "backseat" admining was when i team killed cops who were prop minging cars and killing people such as martin G all in the recording on the BR I know i shouldent have done it but there is no other way to stop cops as a cop when there are 7 people online.

Like I said this ban was totally fair and i respect admans decision but for what I did I just thought that 2 weeks of ban time was a little much I love playing the server and what I did was a huge mistake next time I will make a sandbox server if we wanna screw around on that

thank you for reading this i know this is kind of a long UBR but i thought i would make it to explain most of the actions that happened that was not justified in the recording

-jackoburst
What you did was not solely backseat administration, if that was so you wouldn't be looking at such a long suspension. The fact of the matter is that, seen in the video, you too were part of the minging. The way you enjoyed a lot of the actions that took place and the way you went along with what occurred rather than take actions to stop it further emphasises this point.

What saves you is the severity of this minging, the two other accused received permanent suspensions and the final received a 3 month suspension. In my eyes, two weeks is much more forgiving. You still took part in the minging and become part of the problem rather than fixing it.

Also taking into consideration not every kill in the video was backseat administration, a few were just RDM and part of the 'minging' itself.

You're lucky with a 2 week suspension, and nothing said here has really changed my mind on that.
I understand but what part of the video was me rdming if there's a time zone because at the start i was shot before I started shooting and like I said before I just forgot about the rules since i didn't think i affected anyone obviously wrong so I can always wait out the two weeks its not the end of the world.
I think it would be best to wait it out, perhaps try other forms of RP to enrich your current knowledge.

Don't behave like this again, it isn't like you.

Appeal denied.