Unban HiFiWiFi
Your name: HiFiWiFi

Your ban ID: 20341

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Ban Request 23115 Approved - "Attempted team-kill.", priors - Last chance.

Involved: Me, Darkel, Adman, Ruxandra

Why we should unban you: I pulled out my gun and told Darkel to get out of my office, he pulled out his and shot at me, so I fired back of course, he Killed me cos he started firing first. I posted a ban request, he got a 24 hr ban, I got a 3 month one for no reason, Adman Accepted the Request on Darkel, then Ruxandra banned me and said that a ban request had been accepted, there was no ban request on me for such a thing, accepted denied or pending. Personally I think Ruxandra has it out for me but I will see what she says.
In the original ban request which was on Darkel I banned you both for team-killing offences because you both failed in your aggressive attempts to fight each other despite being police officers.

Ruxandra has changed the ban to a last chance, and I am not surprised due to the large suspension history you have.
(12-29-2012, 10:03 AM)Adman Wrote: In the original ban request which was on Darkel I banned you both for team-killing offences because you both failed in your aggressive attempts to fight each other despite being police officers.

Ruxandra has changed the ban to a last chance, and I am not surprised due to the large suspension history you have.

I didn't want to fight him, I just pulled it out to show I meant it.
It's been a week now, still waiting guys.
You think I'm out for you? Sure, you can think that.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Invalid reason/no reason specified therefore moved back to active cases.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(01-07-2013, 08:09 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Invalid reason/no reason specified therefore moved back to active cases.

It's been over a week since a proper reply, thanks for that SoulRipper.
Can someone look at this again already, really this should've just been accepted by now.
No. You attempted to kill one of your teammates knowing the rules. This is your last chance to get your act straight as the next ban will be permanent.

Unban request denied. Just because someone is breaking the rules, that doesn't give you a reason to do the same. Next time call an Administrator.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.