Unban request to Trooozos alkolikolikolikos
Your name:Trooozos alkolikolikolikos
Your ban ID:20239
Banned by:[FL] Adman
Reason:Ban Request 22987 Approved - "Attempted RDM or NLR. Your pick."(Extended due to current ban)
Why we should unban you: i am sorry for the nlr but first of all i didnt broke it more than 2or 3 times and now the story of my ban ( i was return to my house and i see a player with his car looking in my house i tell him leave and he didnt then i shoot him but not kill him he said give me money and i dont tell anything so i give him 1000$ after 5or 10 minutes they throw a molotov to my base and they got guns out so i starting shooting them the had no reason for raid and i killed the one the dead hi said instructinos with the mic and he help the other kills me i broke the nlr because i want back my gun and i take my last gun out and i starting go and take it back but when i get out of corleons respawn they killed me again for that reason i broke nlr and rdm when they came again near to my base i shoot them and i killed them i broke 2 rulles because they broke more than 2 the rulles they broke is those : (1nlr i killed them the nlr said than you dont remebmer anything of your previusly live so how they remember who killed them 2 they random raid me us i said 3they rdm when i was respawned 4 they build their own venhicle with one chair and two weels that venhicle used to cmd so another one br 5 they weld in a truck with a rope their custom venchicle and they build more chairs on it admin i hope you will check my unban request and i will make a ban request for them too
I can't read half of what you said.

Anyhow, the video clearly shows you randomly shooting Sanik.

He makes it clear that they had raided you so you were either randomly shooting someone near your base or you were attempting to seek revenge for the raid, which of course always seems to be 'random' to those who are raided.

Appeal denied, I see no counter evidence. You appear to have gone off on a tangent about other topics.