Name of player: Phoenix, jackliamevans, AUT_bennygamer, 65wolf

SteamID:

Phoenix: STEAM_0:1:46369398
jackliamevans: STEAM_0:0:49052808
AUT_bennygamer: STEAM_0:0:48000594
65wolf: STEAM_0:1:46823109

Time in GMT: 26.December around 0500

Server: v33x

Summary: Propkilling by 65wolf and the police force. Jumping on tazes boddies. Police offisers having a ton of duels and deathmatches around the BP. Spawning of random props. Lots of CDM. They basicly broke every damn rule on the server over and over again. This lasted for hours.

Evidence: Youtube video of some of the incidents. Remeber that this is just a fraction of how long the failrp and minging lasted. I tried to tell them to stop over and over again, even told them I was filming. My voice is not being recorded.

Also, it must be said that jackliamevans only killed officers and propkillers. He deserves punishment as well, but should get a shorter ban.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP-Mrnc2L...e=youtu.be

EDIT: Sorry for the quality on youtube. The clip looks much better on my PC.
OK the video says it all my story is that this all started on the server over 65wolf who was breaking every prop rule possible he even tried to trap some of us so since it was low pop server ( aka 10 or less players) i decided it would be fun to just kill him in funny ways with the cops not affecting any thing else. Then the other cops started to shoot me and randomly shoot cars for no reason and still having fun i decided to death match them then as soon as they brought props into it i started to kill them and other prop minge (65Wolf). the only time i associated with props was when i screwed around with the bottle props (roughly 8 mins into the video) as shown i did not kill or was responsible for killing anyone who was not breaking a rule. I am not saying i should get off free but after all i was just trying to have some fun I should have known not to do it like that but we were bored I understand this is not justified therefore I will never do this again (ban or not) next time just go on another server.

-jackliamevans
As I said, you only killed rulebreakers in this video. But with that being said, you have random arrested many times before.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Killing rulebreakers simply because they are breaking the rules is considered as "backseat administrating" which is still against the rules.
(12-28-2012, 03:04 AM)Makarov Wrote: Killing rulebreakers simply because they are breaking the rules is considered as "backseat administrating" which is still against the rules.

Pointing out rules in a ban request which doesn't concern you is backseat moderating. User warned.

Request under investigation.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
The acts seen in the video are disgusting and show the very worst of Fearless; for this the suspensions given shall be strict.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player phoenix] (STEAM_0:1:46369398) was found persistently breaking rules regarding roleplay and conduct and prop usage.
Suspension shall be applied permanently.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player AUT_bennygamer (STEAM_0:0:48000594) was also found persistently and maliciously breaking multiple rules regarding prop usage and the most basic of roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied permanently.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player 65wolf (STEAM_0:1:46823109) was found severely violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension shall be applied for 3 months.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player jackliamevans (STEAM_0:0:49052808) was found persistently violating rules regarding roleplay conduct and also rules regarding backseat administration.
Suspension shall be applied for 2 weeks.

Evidence was also uncovered on the player Asia Sparkle (STEAM_0:1:53720067) who was found violating rules regarding prop usage and suicide.
Suspension shall be applied for 3 days.

Evidence was also uncovered on the player Doublejeebus (STEAM_0:1:17947167) who was found violating rules regarding roleplay conduct and encouraging rule infractions.
Suspension shall be applied for 2 days.

I hope the little 'fun' you all had was worth it.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team