Unban Request
Brick 
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Joe Johnson
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Grub
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Shooting before giveing driver enough time to come out
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
I don't know the guys name,Me,Grub
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Because i asked him to get out and he was shooting me before he started recording thats why i was shooting him as he passed by because he came out of the car one time and tried killing me with an ak-47.He then started recording only the part when i would shoot him and he wouldn't shoot me back.I was in pursuit of pulling him over and he would get out of the hummer and shoot me.He didin't record the part where he tried shooting me.I was trying to pull him over and i was shooting him because he shot at me and he wouldn't pull of when i asked him.That wasen't the beggining of the pursuit recorded that was in the end.I asked him to get out of the car before hand.I mean this pursuit went on for 20minutes and Disabeled wasen't their the whole time he only recorded part of it.Makeing me look like a complete minge.I think this was just a entire miss-understanding.
Denied.
~Under a day.
~ The hummer rammed into the sign and you just fired into his as he slowly crept backwards. You instantly fired not even giving him time to react.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub