Banned for NLR
Your name: Dr_Oatmeal

Your ban ID: 19978

Banned by: [FL:M] Fultzy

Reason: 'Breaking NLR after I told you not too'

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: My counter said 6 mins, everyone denied it and I was banned. I AM NOT LYING.

On a further note: I am getting very annoyed at Fultzy, he has been abusing his banning powers, banning for minor reasons. I get banned almost everyday for mundane reasons. And before you say anything, I have put in an admin abuse thing.
You couldve just stayed away to avoid trouble. You getting banned on a daily basis shows that you've got problems.
Dude I warned you the first time. I told you that you were breaking NLR and told you to leave.

Honestly one minute later I got a request saying that you were back. I give just about every situation a warning before issuing a ban. The fact you came back after I told you that you were breaking NLR got you the ban because you obviously felt that what I said was not important.
Look, I'm a new player, could you try not to punish me so harshly? The thing that happened was that you told me I was breaking it, with only 3 mins on my timer, so I respected this and went outside. I waited till the timer said 6 and went back in, thinking I was fine.
Punish you so harshly? It was a day ban man.
Expired.