Unban Appeal for Xavidram
Your name: [SFT]Xavidram

Your ban ID: 19905

Banned by: [FL:M] Fultzy

Reason: Spawning random items on road.

Involved: I was only person involved.

Why we should unban you: Well to be honest i have just started to play Garry's mod, and i though what better way to learn how to play Garry's mod than to play roll play and on a server where the admins would help you. Well i was wrong. Upon attempting to ask admins on server for assistance by questions i had on spawning and removing items. I got no reply. So the items i assumed would despawn after a while. I am awful sorry for the items that were on the road. If i do end up learning how to removed spawned items i am pretty sure it shall not happen again.
Why would you spawn those props in the middle of the road? What would that accomplish?

If this is a new game to you why would you go straight into a server without learning how to do anything?
(12-24-2012, 07:10 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Why would you spawn those props in the middle of the road? What would that accomplish?

If this is a new game to you why would you go straight into a server without learning how to do anything?

Honestly i didnt spawn them in the middle of the road. I try to place them flat on the ground and for some reason they objects either flytowards me killing me or go hay wire and then dissapear from my sight. I assumed going into a roll play server the people on the server would assist me and help me learn the game. Well i was completley wrong, which means that now i am sitting watching youtube letsplays of the game itself.
Under 24 hours, not subject for an appeal.