Unban Request: Ne0ster
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Ne0ster
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Adman
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Inciting a random raid.
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Cookiemasterz, Glamorgal, all the police officers and SS that raided.
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I started doing clanRP.. i was building my base entrance and i sent my 2 clan members glamorgal and cookiemasterz to go undercover to spy on the rebels. They came back with information about the rebels having contraband in the UM. So i tried contacting the president to request for support to bust the rebels.. But that president decides to die. So i sent a request to the 2nd president. He doesnt reply and dies after a short while. And when the 3rd president was selected. We managed to discuss the information with him and the raid was approved. Upon arriving to the scene, the cops immediately attacked the base.. I did not know anything, all i knew was that there were contra in the UM according to my 2 clan members. Turns out that all they delay in the change of presidents has given the rebels time to change their base. Or the members were replaced.. And because of that i got banned for inciting a random raid. This isnt a very fair ban.. All i did was do my duty was the head of the clan by talking to the president about the raid. I trusted the information that cookiemasterz and glamoral gave me.

So basically
Cookiemasterz and glamoral finds information
Information > Ne0ster> President (died) > President (died) > President > SS and police

And i know i cannot make an unban req if the ban is 24 hours of less.. But i will not let such an unfair ban add to my ban history..
Yeah. I got Information of contra of the OLD Rebel Base. Which was in the Radio Tower. But after all this mess of the 2nd and third president, The rebels switched their base to the UM. So the cops thought the Intel was fresh, which it was not, it was old and outdated. So they raided the UM thinking they knew that the rebels had contra. they didnt. So the admins banned all the SS and Cops who raided.
Lol. i was the third president. Ne0ster pm'ed me to say rebels had contra. you asked me to bring my ss and cops to the nexus garage. i did. the cops and ss came to the garage (btw much of the cops was admin). THEY FOLLOWED YOU to the base of the rebels, and you shotted first. now my friend is banned(he was ss) for doing nothing only looking and asking to open the door.
(12-22-2012, 05:11 PM)Monkey! Wrote: Lol. i was the third president. Ne0ster pm'ed me to say rebels had contra. you asked me to bring my ss and cops to the nexus garage. i did. the cops and ss came to the garage (btw much of the cops was admin). THEY FOLLOWED YOU to the base of the rebels, and you shotted first. now my friend is banned(he was ss) for doing nothing only looking and asking to open the door.

During the raid, no one opened fire.. My clan members and i just stood by the back and watched as the SS raided.. Constatine did try to stop us. But the police and SS ignored him and went ahead.. I was confused too. I arrived at the scene halfway during the raid. By the time i arrived. I saw the Head of SS searching the place. I was at a state of confusion too when people started telling me that the base had been changed.
I see inconsistencies in your sources. Ne0ster claims that the President approved a raid on the UM yet Cookie tells us that they raided on old intelligence.

You're responsible for your agents, there was no contraband at the UM yet you persisted in attempting to get the President to authorise a raid.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension is under 24 hours and not subject to appeal. Even so, the suspension was deemed valid due to the inconsistencies in the story and investigation.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team