Ban Request: Amazingzsolt (Mass RDM)
Exclamation 
Name: Amazingzsolt
ID: STEAM_0:0:58324953
Server: V2D
Time: 08:55 (GMT+1)
Reason: Mass RDM as SS/HSS
Evidence: www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwkom9q5bOg

QUICK EDIT: Apparently Amazingzsolt is going to try and get me and other officers banned for repeatedly arresting him due to lack of admin presence.
I know that's breaking the rules, but it's a necessary evil. I will take responsibility for that should I be punished for doing that.
I love how you can't hear his voice in this video, The part where i speak is where i repeat him, he spoke 2 seconds before i said that. The whole time hes telling me to kill him. And others, Hes been encouraging this. Its sad to know that I donated to this server when players are like THAT. |SMH
(12-17-2012, 09:10 AM)AmazingZsolt Wrote: I love how you can't hear his voice in this video, The part where i speak is where i repeat him, he spoke 2 seconds before i said that. The whole time hes telling me to kill him. And others, Hes been encouraging this. Its sad to know that I donated to this server when players are like THAT. |SMH

Going to keep this very short and very simple; I don't think anyone whom was online will side with you on this one, I warned you multiple times, others have warned you multiple times and you even threatened to DDoS the server, as will be posted by the guy who took the screenshot of you saying it shortly.

Too bad, nice try, game over.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Amazingzsolt (STEAM_0:0:58324953) was found maliciously and severely violating server rules.
Suspension shall be applied for 9 months along with a permanent blacklist from ALL government forces.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team