BR on two
Name of player: [FL:RP] Dope., JigglyTuff

SteamID: [FL:RP] Dope. STEAM_0:1:644710
JigglyTuff STEAM_0:0:42702545

Time in GMT: Just a few moments before this Post

Server: v33x

Summary: Well Dope. had just broken nlr and drove to my house guns blazing and JigglyTuff was with them. Jiggly has the most face time in the video i couldn't get much of Dope. because he switched jobs right after they raided.

Evidence: Never mind my video Quack has all the evidence we need
Here is a video of Dope standing outside my base just before the raid.

Vid2

And here is Jigglytuff stating their reason for raid ("We need a base and we are Rebels.) which came from the rebel leader, Dope, as stated in Domo's confession above.

vid3

And finally here is Dope killing me in my base in his red dress.

vid4
This is a screenshot of a conversation I had with Domo.

It seems Dope didn't have a reason to raid at all and also switched jobs to get out of a raid situation.

[Image: 4tt6jq.jpg]
The reason I raided is because they shot at Domo, I got away and when Domo's NLR timer was up told him to come on and raid, I didn't tell him the reason because that would be NLR. As we raided Domo lost connection and I was by myself, they continuious broke NLR and I couldn't stand all the gun fire, so I switched jobs. the main reason we got were there, was that domo needed some riffle ammo from a gun dealer. And we needed a place to hide beacuse their was a cop standing right next to the gun dealer, and we were afraid he would have minge grab the ammo. We had no idea anyone was living there. While i was buying some ammo for myself, domo got his crowbar out and started hitting on Spoot's door. he had no idea anyone was living there. I pulled out my ak to load it, next thing we know Spoot and 2 other corleone shoot domo. and said "i know you were trying to raid us".
(12-03-2012, 02:32 PM)Dope Wrote: The reason I raided is because they shot at Domo, I got away and when Domo's NLR timer was up told him to come on and raid, I didn't tell him the reason because that would be NLR. As we raided Domo lost connection and I was by myself, they continuious broke NLR and I couldn't stand all the gun fire, so I switched jobs. the main reason we got were there, was that domo needed some riffle ammo from a gun dealer. And we needed a place to hide beacuse their was a cop standing right next to the gun dealer, and we were afraid he would have minge grab the ammo. We had no idea anyone was living there. While i was buying some ammo for myself, domo got his crowbar out and started hitting on Spoot's door. he had no idea anyone was living there. I pulled out my ak to load it, next thing we know Spoot and 2 other corleone shoot domo. and said "i know you were trying to raid us".

Well actually we killed you too dope. We killed Everyone there because yeah it did look like a raid. Three dudes chilling outside my house one of them with a "crowbar" at my door an another one with a loaded AK and don't tell me you didn't have any idea some one lived there because i had a garage for my car and the door was owned. You guys should have never even been back at our base because we got you all and you should have forgotten we even lived there.
Just like to state, I wasn't hitting the door, he most of thought we were raiding because I had a crowbar up to his door. After I died I have no idea what happened to Dope so I'm not getting into this
User already banned upon investigating.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.