BR The Dorsi Dwarf
Name of player:The Dorsi Dwarf

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:42104565

Time in GMT:i noticed around 3:30pm saturday 1st dec

Server:rp_EvoCity v2p

Summary:looking around for a place to base and noticed the door of the place i wanted to base was open so i went to walk in and i couldant assumed i was gliching so i stepped back and noticed some one had made an invisable prop to block the double doors, edit- there may have been a context as to why there was an invis prop but im just saying what i saw.

Evidence:: [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/dosraidwarf.jpg/][Image: dosraidwarf.jpg]
Post reason: Supplying context deliberately and maliciously left out by the poster

Context: The door in question was a door that for some reason, while helping to build the large rebel base that the original poster has carefully avoided showing. Since I could not buy the doors normally, I simply shut them and built an invisible prop in front of the door (which was incorporated in the base area), in order to avoid using a large and ugly visible plank in the way of the base. Since then, possibly while I was building on the opposite sides, someone must have entered the base, and opened one of the doors, creating the scene from outside.

Since the fact that someone was already basing here was clearly visible from the chain-link fences to the left and large arrow showing the actual entrance to the right. (if you look carefully you can see he has neglected to crop the edge of it out). Either someone else left the door open for some reason, or he climbed the base fence, went inside and opened it before returning to take this photo. Either way, whether he set up the shot or merely took advantage of it, there was NO way in which he could not have known that someone was clearly already using it.

EDIT: Since it was posted I overheard him talking about the ban request he posted for me, and confronted him,giving him a full explanation of exactly why I had deemed it necessary to place a prop with 1% transparency in that location. As a result, you can see the short and hastily written sentence amending the statement but quickly retreating to a defensive phrasing
Smile with my 290 odd hours play time i didnt propbclimb over anything everything was how it was i just walked in and tryed to enter the room and found i could not i took a screenshot showing the invis prop because thats what got me, i havent cropped anything i just posted what i got from taking a screenshot via steam, i havent tamperd with anything xD and if you didnt want people to use them doors making an invis prop isnt the way to go about it, make a normal prop and put a note or something not a big red arrow,
No, you clearly knew that someone was basing there, and that it was probably just to remedy a fault with he door - as you can see even in your screenshot, you didn't quite manage to avoid taking in some of the clearly visible base that would have been visible from any other angle whatsoever.
im not saying no 1 was basing there i simply went to look who was basing there and couldant walk through the front doors Tounge
But they were not the front doors. they were SUPPOSED to be sealed off barriers. Someone had dicked around with the base, however.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player The Dorsi Dwarf (STEAM_0:0:42104565) was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team