Zombie Sound Clip In v2p
If you exit the area that you received the sound then 'stopsound' should work.
Regards,
aviator
I thought i was hearing weird shit Tounge thanks for this post now i don't have to worry no more.
I've never had that issue, and ive been by the metro several times, but ive heard that stopsound in console should work.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
stopsound does not work. The sound starts up again.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Okay, I think I have found the cause for these sounds. It is Half Life 2 sound content. Yesterday, When I enabled Half Life 2 into Garry's Mod these sounds started up. This morning I removed Half Life 2 from Garry's Mod (Not my Computer) and I get no abnormal sounds.

'stopsound' in the console does work when you leave the area you received the sound and is inevitable to start up again a minute later.
Regards,
aviator
The ghost know as "Vauld" is trolling... HIDE YO KIDS.
Probably an admin playing with some sounds.
The following 1 user Likes LoneWolf's post:
  • Rozzok
Scares the living crap out of me everytime! It starts up at the Train Station and doesnt stop until I leave the city.
(11-30-2012, 03:42 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: The ghost know as "Vauld" is trolling... HIDE YO KIDS.
Probably an admin playing with some sounds.

No, it is map related.

stopsound will work, but if you go back then the sound will return.
can i ask what folder it was under?

(11-29-2012, 10:34 AM)Aviator Wrote: Okay, I think I have found the cause for these sounds. It is Half Life 2 sound content. Yesterday, When I enabled Half Life 2 into Garry's Mod these sounds started up. This morning I removed Half Life 2 from Garry's Mod (Not my Computer) and I get no abnormal sounds.

'stopsound' in the console does work when you leave the area you received the sound and is inevitable to start up again a minute later.
Found the name of the files!

http://newjetpack.com/tf/sound/ambient/halloween/ but do not know where they are...