Im losing Faith.
Your name: -EL3M3NeSTi

Your ban ID: 17877

Banned by: Salinsky

Reason: I was banned for "Propkilling"

Involved: So Guys, I think it was Mossy Or something.There were more guys but i was banned instantly.

Why we should unban you: Ohh, Of course, I was banned because an admin is too Lazy To ask what happend.

The story:
I Joined the server after a long wait, began driving around city when i have seen Moviar , He built a Really Cool zipline so i decided to take a ride.
It was so awesome i decided to do my own amusment thingy.
I began building,Which tool me Like 15 minutes.
I tried really hard to put everything toghter because the point of the slide was a water Slide.
So i made a plate and structured it.
Some guys came up on the plate which was supposd to be the lunching thing, They did not get a permission Nor asked me.
I accidenly instead of testing my Slide pulled the plate and everyone died.
Notice this was A COMPLETE ACCIDENT.
The nice admin salinsky did not even asked me what happend.
He just banned me which is Not what an admin should do, I feel very bad now because its the most unfair thing happend to me on this server.EVER.

I would demand an unban because I dont see a proper reason for banning me without even asking whats going on.
I am even going to donate to the server.

The withneses were :
Moviar
_sTyRix_

I know this ban is under 24 hours, But Am i supposd to wait if i got banned For a random reason?
From mine and another 2 people point of view This is completely unfair.

EDIT: i lost faith, Not going to donate anymore.
Thanks for calling me lazy, it's sure going to increase your chances of getting unbanned.

FYI, when I'm moderating on V33, I am anything but lazy, I take time to talk to just about EVERY person I ban, what I found in the logs was that you propkilled at LEAST three people within seconds, I might have handled this case too quickly, but you calling me lazy is just stupid, as I spend HOURS on the server to keep minges out, fix issues etcetera, if I wanted to be lazy I would not even bother going on the servers anymore, as all that I find when ever I log on there, is pure mingery.

I'd also like to inform you that your ban is under 24 hours and that you've broken rules regarding prop-usage, the ban is just.
How is it a mingry? It told you its an accident like every normal Thing i try to do for this server ends up in a fail ban?
Is that somekind of a joke?
Does my 160 hours of trying worth getting banned for trying to rp?
Is that what the server about?
about just trying to pure rp, and getting banned because you rely only on logs?
If you would atleast ask me before banning, Just simply saying "Why are you propkilling".
Is it that hard?
Unless you've moderated on any server for a few days, I'd say you don't know what you're talking about. Do you know how much time I spend explaining EVERYTHING to everyone?

What you could've done was immediately exclaim in OOC that there was an accident, I saw you propkill three people, what I think then is not "Oh it's probably an accident, I'll let it slide" What I think then is -> Propkiller, needs to go.
Its not about what you, Me or she thinks.Its about what really happend.I can think 101 things and you wont care.
So before thinking about something, You have to check it out, And this is your Goal-As an admin.
I'll determine my own goals, thank you very much. You can go into a deep discussion here, however fact remains, you killed three persons, and unless you can actually prove that it was an accident, we're done here.
Unban request equal or less than 24 hours.

Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.