Unban Request- WhipArts
Your name: WhipArts
Your ban ID: 17819
Banned by: Ruxandra

ReasonToungeropkilling. (By accident, people killed even said to the admin it was a accident)

Involved: Birduarent, Ban ID:17818, Awardf47, Ban ID: 17820, tom765, Ban ID: 17821

Why we should unban you: I think I should be unbanned along with the others as I am going to be totally hounest with you my prop did kill Birduarent (president at the current time) and Awardf47 they re-spawned happily came back we sorted it out they even said to not worry we knew it was a accident as if we have video you would of seen. so Birduarent decides not to be president after as he got board or simply just wanted to leave that job so he became a security guard and I took his spot as president us three were all up in the room again with the other officer who never got killed by the prop and someone else called tom765, one of Birduarents mate did not know it was a accident as he never heard through voice chat so he called a admin over then he lifted me and said why did I do it I went "It was a accident" Even Birduarents and Awardf47 said that it was and that he accidently killed me then, He banned Birduarents for (Asking to be killed, for two days) then I got banned for Propkilling even though both of them said it was a accident and not to worry anymore. I was banned for 2 days. Then tom765 who was in my skype call at the time told the story of what happend got banned for (disrespect for admin) for 7 days then Awardf47 got banned for admin disrespect for 7 days (I can not remember what he said as I was not in server as banned) which now ended us up all being banned Birduarents and Awardf47 wrote statements to:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21403
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21398

So also why would I prop kill because I love this server first and playing at around 9 hours I donated and if I donated I wouldn't of broke the rules and try get myself banned because thats a waste of money and ruins the RP, I have to admit once I sort of ruined the RP a few days ago when I was new but a admin warned me and it has been good since. I would never do anything to try get my self banned or break a rule on purpose I hope Ruxandra or who ever is viewing this can understand our story and hopefully unban us ASAP because we shouldn't be punished.

Thanks for your time. Hope to hear back soon
-Jordan
Kind regards
Razer, A fellow FearlessRP Donator

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34759371&b=7]
When I asked you why you propkilled him, he said he let you propkill him to take his job. This still counts as propkilling.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-25-2012, 12:31 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: When I asked you why you propkilled him, he said he let you propkill him to take his job. This still counts as propkilling.

Ruxandra please unban us because I would not lie neither would they I was with them alot of the day but he never let me kill him I was building his desk but it hit him and killed him then when he respawned he said he diddent want to be president anymore.
Kind regards

(11-25-2012, 12:42 AM)whiparts Wrote:
(11-25-2012, 12:31 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: When I asked you why you propkilled him, he said he let you propkill him to take his job. This still counts as propkilling.

Ruxandra please unban us because I would not lie neither would they I was with them alot of the day but he never let me kill him I was building his desk but it hit him and killed him then when he respawned he said he diddent want to be president anymore.

Because they are your friends which are willing to lie to back you up. He clearly said that he allowed you to propkill him to take his job.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-25-2012, 12:44 AM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(11-25-2012, 12:42 AM)whiparts Wrote:

Because they are your friends which are willing to lie to back you up. He clearly said that he allowed you to propkill him to take his job.

Look please he never said it if I recorded it you would see I placed chair admin came moved it I placed desk pick it up and it hit him by accident and killed him we never propkilled on purpose the other guy who called you miss understood
Kind regards

Okay, I''m going to pull the log where he said that and deny your unban request after for lying.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-25-2012, 12:52 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Okay, I''m going to pull the log where he said that and deny your unban request after for lying.

Im not lieing though I swear on my familys life I spawned in a desk, lifted it up then it hit him and the other guy.
Kind regards

That no disrespect meant is an utter lie, I did not say I let him propkill me, I died because of his prop and told him he could take my job because you get demoted after death as president.
no disrespect here either, but this is complete bullshit ruxandra, you had4 wittnesses, you asked them what happened, they tell you, you then say we said something the complete oppossite and ban us 1 by 1 for a stupid amount of times, banning me for 7 days for saying that i dont care if its a she and saying that im fileing an admin abuse report?!!?
As I said, one of your friends blew it and told me what happened.

Denied.
Credit goes to Jamie.