Unban Request- Awardf47
Your name: Awardf47

Your ban ID: 17820

Banned by: [FL]Ruxandra

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: It all happened while I was SS. I was in the presidents office, and WhipArts (Ban ID:17819) was the presidents guard, and was making a better office for him. (President was Birduarent, Ban ID:17818) All of the sudden, accidentally, the prop that WhipArts has spazzes out, prop killing everyone but himself. After the president died, he told his guard (WhipArts) he could be president, he didn't want it anymore. Then Rux came. She came over and asked WhipArts why he propkilled us, and why he then took president. He said (exactly)
"I accidentally killed them, with a prop. Then Bird said I could take president."
Rux misunderstood this, thinking Bird asked to be killed, then Whip could take president. That is why Whip was banned for propkilling, and Bird for asking to be killed. After they got banned, I stood up in their defense. I told Rux the truth. I said that he didn't ask to be killed, and Whip did it on accident. I said that Bird just so happened to not want to be president anymore, so AFTER he ACCIDENTALLY got propkilled, he resigned and Whip got president. Then I told Ruxandra that she was doing it all wrong. I told her that she could ban me too, but it would be for all the wrong reasons, for I was a victim, and I was trying to explain. Rux then said ok, and banned me, 7 days, Admin disrespect.

Why we should unban you: All I was doing was saying that Rux misunderstood Whip and Bird. I wanted to explain, then Rux banned me. I understand if I don't get unbanned, but I am still standing up for Whip and Bird, as I believe they should be unbanned too, they were both innocent.
Like I said, I understand if I am not unbanned, but I want Whip and Bird unbanned no matter how short the ban is.
I appreciate all help given to help this matter, especially to unban Whip and Bird.
You will not be banned since you insulted me and I quote "Ban me, I don't care".
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-25-2012, 12:34 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: You will not be banned since you insulted me and I quote "Ban me, I don't care".

Fully understandable, but what about Whip and Bird?

They are not your concern and aren't either part of this unban request.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.