Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Wweee2345

Your ban ID: 17679

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Public hostaging, lying in his reason as always.

Involved: [FL:RP] Infernaw, [FL] Ruxandra

Why we should unban you:

Since lying seemed to play a large part in this ban, I my as well tell the story how it went. I went up to Infernaw outside of the Nexus and tied her up, where I tried to say something to her over mic. I then untied her almost immediately after, as we both entered the Nexus building. It was then that I found out I was still gagged after Infernaw asked me, "Wweee, why aren't you using Voice Chat?", meaning she missed something I meant for OOC. I was gagged by Soul for mic-spam about 30 minutes earlier when playing music and then switched back mics over for my voice chat and was never ungagged. Ruxandra asked me to explain myself, where I attempted to tell her over mic, then again realizing I was still gagged, I panicked a bit and told her it was related to something over Steam. This resulting in her ban for metagame, which was later cleared up after the screenshots of our chat were sent to Ruxandra.

I realize that this is likely considered failRP following the idea of just tying her up, but I had no intent to hostage her for any gain, as would be in the terms of public hostaging. As for the lying, I hope that will be cleared up in this thread.

Regarding a similar case of an OOC event, I wish to bring up is Termin/Ousmn's ban request. Where we we're in a similar, but less violent situation and continued roleplaying right after for an appointment with the president.

[Image: ruxandra.png]

Best Regards,

Wweee2345
This is indeed true. He was trying to communicate with me through voice chat, which failed because of the gag from Soul earlier.

Also, I think that the whole thing about metagaming/lying about it was a huge missunderstanding, because I talked to both Wweee and Ruxandra after this incident. You see, because Wweee and I talk to eachother through Steam almost 24/7, he said that the joke was over Steam, but ages ago. We have a crazy sense of humour, which included a joke about tieing up eachother. That was when you (somehow, even though the streets where nearly empty at that time) witnessed this action (lasted about 10 seconds max). I never reacted because I knew he was going to untie me, without any words spoken. We just have that chemistry. Anyway, after he untied me, I wanted to introduce him to Old Spice MSX and Vanja95 who got banned too for some other reason. And that's where Vanja95 got a little crazy and started chasing MSX and we never managed to start the RP because of the bans...

So.. reason #1 Public Hostaging: I wouldn't call tieing one person up and untieing it within 10 seconds public hostaging. Of course, he should know better, but it was more like what you said on the ban request on Termin and Ousmn, an OOC escalation. I don't consider this as metagaming though.

#2 Lying: He never lied. I never lied. We're both honest people and terrible liars, so lies can't save our lives in any way even if we tried.

So, in conclusion. He made a stupid move, but undid it right afterwards. But he NEVER lied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
No voice chat? You were both talking perfectly when he tied you up and asked you if you wanted to be his sex slave. You responded with something between the lies of "later" or something like that proving the fact that you completely lied about the whole case.
That ban request on Termin gave him a warning for that action as a punishment and has nothing to do with the case.

I won't even bother considering giving your case a second review since you practically blew it by lying.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.