Myfloodify unban request...
Sad 
Your name: Myfloodify

Your ban ID: 17517
Banned by: Grub - http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...e&uid=3174

Reason: (It said that I faid and shoot and then disconnected.)

Involved: It was a raid by the cops, but I do not remember.

Why we should unban you: Becuase first of all, this might sound stupid but my internet has ben shitty the last week, that´s why I havent played so much the last week so when I got disconnected irl my internet died, it said that I lost connection to server. I didn´t care about rejoin becuase I need to sleep. Second, I didn´t even have a weapon. I do have wepons in my inventory, that I found on the road and ground, But I do not have any ammos so...Don´t now where to get it, I suppose the gun dealer? And with the faiding thing, I know, I had it for protection. In the first 1-2 minutes of the raid it was switching between on and off, becuase off lag (internet) could reach the button and numbpas seemed unfair.. and after that I got out, with it off and got killed. Obvisouly I wouldn´t go back, breaking the NLR so I oushed my numpad so it would went on (turning off the security glass). Since I ran around, didn´t know if they got in and such things I realeased, and they probably rested, I dont know.. I was trying to take it away, by memory remember how many step back I should go (Z), in the end I just ereased everything and boom, my internet crashed or something. I wasn´t trying to avoid any admins, I´ve been trying to be "faithful" or how you say on every situation, even tho this is my first situtation acting as a Don under a raid...

If you do have anymore question, I would gladly answer them!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
It would be nice If I could get a reply..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
You kept opening a door which covered a screen door to shoot at the cops. I watched as you did it multiple times. As soon as I grabbed you and banned someone else you disconnected.

Denied.

I saw you close the door and open it multiple times.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub