Hi guys
(11-19-2012, 08:58 PM)Adman Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 07:17 PM)WeedMarley Wrote: I did read the rules but know I have to get used to where and when they apply

The best thing for that is to also browse the roleplay guides, of which there are many. Not only will they allow you to roleplay correctly and imaginatively but they also help to develop one's understanding of the rules.

Otherwise, it tends to be common sense.

I did two times already but they're too many to remember that fast ... I will read them daily until i dream them Cheese
Welcome to the community!

It's good to see that you're trying to make sure you don't break any more rules.
A lot of which are common sense on how you might act in real life in that sort of situation (Fear rp, RDM, CDM etc.)

Have fun on the servers and see you in game!
Hey man looks like we joined at about the same time! I also have been banned for things I did not know I could even do. I walked on a man that was tazed and I thought he was dead and had no idea that tazed people could be killed by walking over them. It was crazy to me and I didn't even mean to! So I've been reading the rules a lot too. I love the server and it is the only one I play, except for when I get banned Sad. I've seen you on a couple times, we will learn together!
Hello and welcome to the Fearless Community!

Make sure to keep your ban record as clean as possible by reading the Server Rules.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(11-20-2012, 02:54 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Welcome to the community!

It's good to see that you're trying to make sure you don't break any more rules.
A lot of which are common sense on how you might act in real life in that sort of situation (Fear rp, RDM, CDM etc.)

Have fun on the servers and see you in game!

I already broked another one Smile) I mad contra behind like 5-6 doors .. didnt know about the limit of 2 . I will do the time and get back on the servers . Until then I'll see you around on the forums.
Hello WeedMarley! Welcome to the family!

Before you start roleplaying, you might want to read this. If you're not familiar with role playing, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Role playing.
I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices, need to know stuff!
If you want to make friends, be active here on fearless!

Hope to see you in-game. If you have any question, just pm me! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
i seen u on before lol. hey pothed