Unban Request:D
Your name:Snus-Grus

[b]Your ban ID:17191

[b]Banned by:[FL] Vauld

[b]Reason
: Propclimb, Random raid, Raiding with a BMD

[b]Involved: Some random rebels i dont know theyre names. A BMD

[b]Why we should unban you:I think my ban should be shortned or taken away beacuse they raided me and my friend. And rdm us several times. I was a cop so i decided to check their house out. But i could not get a warrant beacuse of the president who was at the time crazy making laws about that it was illigeal to be a girl or dirve cars and stuff. So my only choise was to get help from a BMD who had lockpicks. He got me inside and i found several money printers and drug labs i destroyed them all it was my duty as a cop. The BMD dident take anything. I dont know if u can call that a random raid, or raiding with a BMD cuz the BMD dident take anything.

One druglab was unreachable so i just put 2 props jumped up destroyed the druglab. And deleted the props.

I dont really think u should be banned a week for this, GoodbyeWink

And by the way i love ur serverCheese
Denied

Ban Time Expired

Note: That is a very poor excuse. NLR still applies even if you believe they rdmed you and also you need a search warrant. You can't go having a BMD lockpicking into everything with you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub