Ban Request: Everyone
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
Everyone
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
STEAM_0:1:45602506
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
About 10 mins before this was posted
Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
v33x
Summary: (What happened?)
He was a BMD basing in the forest town. He prop blocked the forest town. And when the rebels and i were going to base there, he started shooting us with traq rounds.. So we broke in with force and killed him. A few mins later, he broke NLR, came back to forest town and killed every rebel he saw, breaking both NLR and RDM rule.
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
The RDM can be traced with the logs. I have screenshots of the prop blocks
The door he used was transparent, so i took a few pics showing the door was there.
[Image: ?id=108526510&insideModal=1]
[Image: ?id=108526457&insideModal=1]
[Image: ?id=108526425&insideModal=1]
[Image: ?id=108526389&insideModal=1]
Sorry for non-hidden images and clumsy text, I'm not used to this Forum format.

This is another screenshot of his wall(without keypad):

This is him random Tranqalizing me when I told him he needed a keypad.

This is him Tranqualizing me again straight after I woke up. He also random Hostaged me):

This is him trying to prop-push me into his base while I'm Tranqualized:

I'd like to tell my story of what happened:
I came to the toen with a Rebel to base there, then I saw the gigantic invisible wall wit no keypad. And I saw someone behind it. I then told him that he couldn't have an invisible wall, that he couldn't use his Numpad and that he needed Keypads/Buttons. He then kept telling me to shut up. And opened the door to Tranqualize me and hostage me. I told him that it was random and when I woke up. I tried to leave, and he Tranqualized me again and tried to prop-push m into his base. I then told the Rebels over the radio. And we were all soon there.
I Molotoved down the wall so we could get in. (He kept opening the gate for a second just to shoot us and then close it again). And we all infiltrated. He then hid and killed two Rebels. And I soon after Tranqualized and killed him. He then came back straight away and shot down a police or two(You can check that in the logs). And he killed a Rebel a little while after that, so I Tranqualized him and killed him again. (I was hiding in some bushes the whole time). He then told me I was RDMing. And I said he shot down a Rebel, so I shot him. And he came back, again!
This time though, I just hid up under some trees. And nothing really happened after that.
And idk if it is an offence.. but he is trying to ask me to take down the post from the forums. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ideModal=1
I was playing as a police officer and some rebels came and told me that ''everyone'' was rdming and such so i went there in my police cruiser and the first thing he does is pulls his shotgun and shoots at me i then killed him and i was lurking around his base and 2 minutes after i killed him he was back and he shot me
I can vouch for this. "Everyone" kept RDMING me yesterday. He also refused to sell me stuff when he was a black market dealer.
I can also vouch for this. He random raided me/raided me as a BMD. I had it recorded but I can't find the demo. He was also not doing his job at ALL; all he did was go around and raid everyone for no reason. I believe he should get a long ban, he does not play by the rules at all and was here just to ruin everyone's time. (ironic, huh?)
Look i put the button just you didnt saw that i did it near the wall ! in a trees soo stop lie cuz i puted it and its not block !!
(11-16-2012, 03:17 PM)Everyone` Wrote: Look i put the button just you didnt saw that i did it near the wall ! in a trees soo stop lie cuz i puted it and its not block !!
There was no button, and if there was. It was totally hidden. Also you used your Numpad. Cause you opened it while being IN your car.
I comfirm, heard too many complainst about that.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Everyone` (STEAM_0:1:45602506) was found violating rules regarding prop usage and roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied for 5 days.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team