Look :-) - funny thing!
(11-14-2012, 05:31 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Intentionally posting sh­it in a help and support thread really isn't some f­ucking bitch ass trolling.

Thanks for the warning though. I love you

And that gives you right to insult him? You've been given a second chance on the forums, don't start screwing it up.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
As ruxandra said, I know you are on your last chance. You should not screw it up :-)
I can point it out again:
I was ment to post this in off topic but somehow I was already in the help & support thread, and I'm sorry for that. But don't we all make mistakes in life - I believe we do. And then people like you show up and insulting everyone that make a mistake.

Now stop insulting me :-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(11-14-2012, 05:55 PM)Undercover Wrote: As ruxandra said, I know you are on your last chance. You should not screw it up :-)
I was ment to post this in off topic but somehow I was already in the help & support thread, and I'm sorry for that. But don't we all make mistakes in life - I believe we do. And then people like you show up and insulting everyone that make a mistake.

You were the one that got demoted for attitude problems. Your chance was wasted by your behaviour lolol
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Blonde
(11-14-2012, 06:13 PM)Biowulf Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 05:55 PM)Undercover Wrote: As ruxandra said, I know you are on your last chance. You should not screw it up :-)

You were the one that got demoted for attitude problems. Your chance was wasted by your behaviour lolol

Wouldn't it be nice to know the actually reason for my demotion, instead of sitting here and throwing random reasons out and shit you dont know a little tiny bit of.

Now stop please. There is no reason to go offtopic and now turn over to my demotion because you got owned by Ruxandra.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Yes i was Confused about the comments by some people, i see no trolling just a mistake on the forum area
and since you lots are now flaming im locking this thread