Unban Request
Your name: Josh

Your ban ID: 17037

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Fade and shoot, doomfort, 3 keypads in a row.

Involved: Sgt. Derpington

Why we should unban you: The SS told me to head upstairs on the third floor whilst they dealt with the raiders. I couldn't see anything and only heard shooting, making it impossible to see if they were 'Fade and Shooting' the raiders. I also believe that many past presidents have made a doomfort and I therefore had no idea that it was a ban offence, I also had two keypad fading doors at the front after removing a third when I first put it there due to finding out three were against the rules. The keypad however wasn't removed along with the button or door. I feel that the ban was unfair for me as my SS stopped me from seeing the action and seeing any wrong doing.
Just because the SS didn't stop you from breaking the rules doesn't give you an excuse. The f1 menu opens and it has everything you need to know about all the rules.
I was responding as soon someone put the complaint in OOC. I hadn't been aware of the incident until it had been made, which also left me with no time to put a comment about it in OOC myself.
It's generally clear that you broke a rule, I'm going to go ahead and deny this.. You shouldn't be breaking rules in the first place.