Unban request, was afk.
Your name: SKitz

Your ban ID: 17002

Banned by: Grub

Reason: 'Nice AFK Script'

Involved: Just me.

Why we should unban you: Had to run up to my store to shut of the security system (I'm a restaurant manager). Thought it would only take 10 min or so, seeing as i live relativly close, so I told my girlfriend to "Take over" and I have no idea what she was doing (Praying to god she wasn't killing everyone in sight). But basically, I guess it could look like a script, not really sure.
but the things on my side to prove it wasn't a script:
-I didn't have contra or weed growing
-She wasn't running in circles
-I was on v2d, and was active right before it happend, if i really wanted to farm hours i could go to v33x or something seeing as theres never an admin.

In the end, should have just dc'd instead of trying to beat the clock, but even logs should show I didnt execute a .lua or anything before i let my girlfriend play. (assuming scripts work the same in CSS as they do in Gmod)
Actually I know exactly what you did. I watched you for a good 10minutes. In fact I can even run one of those. It's more a macro. You did the same things every 2minutes then it would repeat. I know a little something buddy. Then lets not forget someone playing wouldn't generate the specific route your character did.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Your kidding me.
Im dead serious, I was not even here, why would i bother to afk script for only 30 min anyways. I came back within an hour at the most. Even talked to you before i lowered my wall down a tad bit.
Don't even know what a macro is, if i was in your spot, i still wouldnt see the reason behind me scripting, maybe if i did it all night for gained hours, but thats just pointless.
Rebel house, I flew to you. Told you to adjust the wall because your base didn't qualify yet. I stood there for a solid 10minutes. I talked to your friend and he said you went AFK and here you are bouncing about. Doing the same motions. Mouse, Up down left Right then eventually you would move across the room from wall to wall.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Well, my small small experience with scripts, I don't believe mousing around is possible. But who knows, npc's are scripts. Anyway, I'm no asking to be unbanned, just shortened I was afk, but I was not scripting. My girlfriend is the type that paints her nails and watches tv, I was surprised she knew how to jump lol.
But for real, I don't care about how many hours I have on the server, I have more then enough money, so in my defense there really was no motivation to script. But I did kind of find a 'loophole' to avoid an afk kick while I was gone, and understand a ban for that, just a week seems excessive. I love the fearless servers v2d and v33x. /ainly v2d more admins) id just really like to play tonight, I'm pulling a 60 hour work week and going out is not happening this week at all.

(And the wall was still to high?? Idk how tall 13 feet is in game, like twice a player I thought would work.)
Sorry for the double post, my phone won't let me click edit for some odd reason.

But anyways, Grub you are without doubt one of the best, most responsive admins I see on the server. I want to prove to you that I was not scripting and I want the ban reduced or just over. Is there anything I can do or show you to do so?we could get on teamspeak and you could question my girlfriend lol, you'll most likely end up with your face in your palm. Just let me know, I was really looking forward to building some epic base later now that we have easy precision and what not.
You don't understand. Script/Macro. It does use Mouse movements and frankly I believe you know exactly what you did. How do I know the movements? Simple, I've played with them.

There is nothing wrong with going AFK, That's the reason we have the AFK kicker. I strongly doubt your girl friend moves in 90 degree motions almost every time. Left-Stop Down-Stop,Right-Stop. The same length each and every time. Specially since I flicked you around a couple of times with my physgun to get your attention. All I got was a blank look and the same generalized movements multiple times.
I don't know about the movements she made, I wasn't there. I assumed she was running down the street or something.
I asked her what she did last nigh ad she just told me "ran around, watched tv" so I don't know like I said. But I know for a fact I wasn't scripting or macroing, I've never scripted or marco on garrys mod, the only scripting I'm familiar with is .lua executes in css.

None the less the point being:
I was afk, I wasn't farming contra, growing weed, or even gone long enough for a significant amount of hours..
So do you really see an inititave for me to go create a super complex macro thingy just for a couple hundered bucks an hour
Denied.

The movements done were directly linking to an Anti-Afk script/macro.