Unban
Your name: Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf

Your ban ID: 16916

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'Raiding AS BDM,Lying directly to me,FearRP(Warning multiple times'

Involved: Just Me.

What Actually Happened - Kay So I Spawned As A Bmd, I Was Exploring The V2d map Cause It Was my First Time Playing It, Some Random Walked Up To Me And Was Like Come Help Me With Something, So i Followed Him Into This Tall Grey Building, We Hopped On A Elevator And Started Going Up, As We Reached The 2nd Floor Someone Had Started Shooting At The Bottom Of The Elevator So We Ran Out, Next Thing We Knew Some 10 Year Old Kid Came Up As SS And Started Shooting At Us For No Reason, So The Random Said "Oh Crap, This Way" So I Followed Him, He Lead me Into This Small Spaced Room, Told Me TO Make A Barricade With A Fading Door Tool And Keypads, So Of Course I Did It Cause I'd Rather Not Get Rdmed By This Kid, So The Random Told Me We Should Go Out To See if He's Gone, Next Thing I Knew He Walked Out In The Hall And Pulled A Gun Out And Started Shooting At The SS, And Ended Up Dying, So The SS Went After Me And Shot At Me A Few Times, And I Hid. I Waited A Few Minutes And Walked Out And He Was Gone, So I Slowly Walked Down The Halls And Twords The Elevator To Get Out Of The Place, The SS Was Around The Corner To The Elevator And Shot At Me, I Pulled Out A Glock And Shot Back, And Killed Him. Not Even A Half A Second Later 2 More SS's Came Up The Elevator And Shot At Me, I Ran Back In The Place I Hid, They Both Told Me I Couldn't Build In The Nexus, And At That Moment I Realized The Building Was Nexus And What That Guy Wanted Help With Was Probably Killing The President. So I Deleted My Props And Was Arrested. Then They Called An Admin, I Tried To Explain But Didn't Get A lot Of Time To Talk, And Didn't Get To Explain To The Best Of My Ability. So He Just Explained It To Me And Left, So I Was Talking Too The 2 SS's Who Were Gunna Arrest Me, And Was Jumping Around And They Continued To Say I Was Trying To Escape, So They Let Me By, But I Did Not Leave The Room What-So-Ever, Just Stood By The Door, And They Continued to Talk To Me And All Of A Sudden A Message Appears Saying I've been Banned? Thought Its Pretty Stupid Since I Didn't Get To Explain All Of It, Cause Like, Ive Never Played v2d Before And Had No Idea Where I Was Going.. I'm Truly Sorry, And Will Pay More Attention Next Time, I Just Really Hope I Can Be Unbanned Because I Wanna Play Your Server's This Weekend, Again I Am Very Sorry For What Happened And Will Be More Careful.
First I looked upon everyone's Health which was extremely low which proves a fight broke out.(Plus I heard the guns shot earlier for I was flying around) Then you first told me "I never had a gun." I replied "It's better to be honest with me then lie." You then said "Yeah I had a gun."

Didn't get a chance to explain at all? We talked for a good couple of minutes. I told the SS they could arrest you because One: BMD trespassing in the nexus and that you just shot someone... Then I said before I went invisible "Don't move, FearRP applies.. Fear the gun" You were a complete idiot and would just constantly jump up and down twirling all around and eventually tried to jump past them. Also jumping all around as well twirling around runs along the lines of FailRP. Note also that you nearly jumped out the door a couple of times.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub